WWE 2K16 Cover Art

oof

Why is it so hard to understand that some people really care about boxart, and how things look? I'm not the greatest graphic designer yet, but I want to be great and when I see a product that can be designed better creatively, yes it does bug me.

And renders.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was surprising for me because i think there was Seth rollins for cover. Btw i think they have put stone cold in Cover, so they should also add stonecold vs Mr. MchmAn match because it was amazing, btw looking forward to this game!! It wil be WWE 3k:16!! :P

Yeah, I think in SVR 2007, there was like, different chooseable loading screens.

I had it I only had the diva screens on xD

Yeah, that Melina one came in handy.

Almost all of those did
I had the divas ones as well, but mostly because I'm just a fan of them. Way to combat the stereotype that everyone on the internet is creepy, guys. Banner moment for us all.
How do you know that we weren't fans or are still fans of the divas as well? Judgmental ass people these days.

I hope the roster is evenly split between current WWE wrestlers and Legends. Not insulting anyone that uses the modern characters, I just strongly prefer the use of old school wrestlers.

WWEs current roster isnt very depth they have less than 60 guys on the main roster so no reason why everyone cant be in.

I hope the roster is evenly split between current WWE wrestlers and Legends. Not insulting anyone that uses the modern characters, I just strongly prefer the use of old school wrestlers.

WWEs current roster isnt very depth they have less than 60 guys on the main roster so no reason why everyone cant be in.

Their current main roster doesn't even take up 50% of that 120 total.

Overall, I'd much rather have more Legends than the current acrobats of the WWE. I'd love to see more NWA/Mid Atlantic wrestlers like Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Ricky Steamboat, Magnum TA, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard etc... in a game. Most of the time the give us legends it's dumb shit like Koko B. Ware and Hillbilly Jim. I don't really care much for 80's WWF in general... too cartoonish and gimmicky!

Overall, I'd much rather have more Legends than the current acrobats of the WWE. I'd love to see more NWA/Mid Atlantic wrestlers like Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Ricky Steamboat, Magnum TA, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard etc... in a game. Most of the time the give us legends it's dumb shit like Koko B. Ware and Hillbilly Jim. I don't really care much for 80's WWF in general... too cartoonish and gimmicky!

hey hey hey, i like Hillbilly Jim. i'd like to see him in a game again. he was an underrated big guy. and he's a very humble person to.

hey hey hey, i like Hillbilly Jim. i'd like to see him in a game again. he was an underrated big guy. and he's a very humble person to.

Ha ha, sorry- GeneralLee. Wasn't trying offend ya'.

Ha ha, sorry- GeneralLee. Wasn't trying offend ya'.

Current Hillbilly Jim with the ponytail and Hawaiian shirt is much cooler than younger overalls Hb-J.

Agreed, that boxart to WWE '12 was trash and I hated how the menu looked. Made the game boring

Didn't get 12, but I know exactly what you mean. Some may not care at all, but I do, and it does effect my mood or how I feel to a game. Tbh it's the same way for an album art. If an album art sucks I get a bad impression of the music lol.

Their current main roster doesn't even take up 50% of that 120 total.

I know and with them stating 120 people they have to include practically every current wwe person and nxt. I can see Legends having maybe 30 slots.

It wouldnt be too difficult to have all current all nxt and 30 legends it would all fit in 120 slots.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived