Entrance topic (Henry, Rob Van Dam and Adrian Neville added.)

Ernez

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't Bryan have a duplicate from his "NO" days, back when he had the buzzcut?

I'm thinking that the new bryan has the same model as his retro version with a "wig".

You're probably right, it looks just like his "NO!" days.

I may have accidentally uncovered one of his alt attires, I thought it was just a glitch. Is his NO! attire not in the last-gen version?

Something about Bryan's face looks a tiny bit off to me, I feel like around his eyes is slightly too dark. But he looks extremely accurate otherwise. The Usos music after the Haka seems too loud. Everybody's models are amazing, especially Corey Graves imo.

Something about Bryan's face looks a tiny bit off to me, I feel like around his eyes is slightly too dark. But he looks extremely accurate otherwise. The Usos music after the Haka seems too loud. Everybody's models are amazing, especially Corey Graves imo.

Yeah, the graphics look epic this year for current gen.

Doesn't Bryan have a duplicate from his "NO" days, back when he had the buzzcut?

I'm thinking that the new bryan has the same model as his retro version with a "wig".

I think they said they had trouble scanning long hair, so that's why Daniel Bryan, Sting, and some other character hairs could look off

Take notes, Brie. That is how you do Bryan's "YES" chant. Also, I love watching his entrance. His beard looks amazing and I love how he has that smile on his face that he always has whenever he goes out.

The Usos look awesome. I thought the syncing for their chant in the beginning looked a little off but everything was synced properly when the pyro went off so I'm guessing it's just me thinking it's weird. I don't know. Regardless though, I can't wait for the comparison between this and their PS3/360 entrance.

I don't know much about Graves as I don't really watch NXT but he seems pretty cool.

i don't watch NXT at all but does Graves have a Kick-Ass tattoo?

Yeah, prob the only good thing about him

isn't that copyrighted though?

Probably a Tattoo artist who doesn't care about their art in the game.

It's a zombified Kick Ass, so really wouldn't be copyright as it's not a normal image of Kick Ass, it is altered in some way.

but the actual tattoo is Kick-Ass (the superhero movie). Isn't that still copyrighted though?

The Usos look awesome. I thought the syncing for their chant in the beginning looked a little off but everything was synced properly when the pyro went off so I'm guessing it's just me thinking it's weird. I don't know. Regardless though, I can't wait for the comparison between this and their PS3/360 entrance.

Nah I felt similar. The synching looks off, but audio matches up. It is weird.

Archived