Entrance topic (Henry, Rob Van Dam and Adrian Neville added.)

Ernez

Sadly this makes me feel we wouldn't be getting any creation suite video today

Why? During the Q&A last night 2K said they were showing a video today with the Usos and yesterday Marcus said it was still planed for creation suite stuff today

I can't help but wonder if they changed their mind about releasing the creation suite video today, maybe because they've already given us three entrance videos when they usually don't give us any info for months.

I hope I'm wrong though

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The beauty is strong. Fox would look so hot.

Anyway gorgeous. I like how there's a few party poopers in the crowd who aren't doing the yes chants...I personally don't like the usos but darn tooten do they look good. Graves is hot..sorry not sorry. If only Cameron was heel

.I think she's a major babe & would look great as an in game heel. But yeah. So stoked.

Was going to make an own topic but I think this suits here. Anyway.

I got around to making a CAW and realised there a missing entrance animations. Like Rusev and Orton '04 and a few others. Hopefully it's not like this in the current gen version.

Was going to make an own topic but I think this suits here. Anyway.

I got around to making a CAW and realised there a missing entrance animations. Like Rusev and Orton '04 and a few others. Hopefully it's not like this in the current gen version.

Well..they did say every Superstar/Diva got reanimated entrances on current gen version, due to the real ring they mo-capped. But, we'll soon see.

I just want a look at all 16 hair styles already.

My mind is going crazy wondering how they could possibly have that many different hairstyles. ZOMG.

I know for us short hair guys they gonna give us the *censored*ed up Caesar with the messed up lineup and hairline. smh

And Rollins' hairstyle was the first hair style to get confirmed for current-gen.

Archived