Question about Movesets

NickRedMachine

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I hate to bring it up again, but I dunno if its Williams, Yukes, or whatever, but SOMEONE has an incredibly annoying oversell fetish.

I love oversells. Haha. That's what the older games were composed of.

And I hate to bring it up again, but I dunno if its Williams, Yukes, or whatever, but SOMEONE has an incredibly annoying oversell fetish.

I love oversells. Haha. That's what the older games were composed of.

Oversells are great on shows, because there is variety there. But in the games where the only options are animations with oversells every, single, damn, time, its to much. If they want to add in an oversell animation fine, but add it in along side a regular sell animation.

they ruin a move every year.....w/ an oversell...backflipping animation.

we didn't have a a correct looking chokeslam for a year or 2.

we didn't get a normal shoulder block till last year.

Rybacks Meat Hook clothesline is un-usable to me

I've heard the excuse that "They use those default movesets because the casual player doesn't want a complex moveset". I never knew that complex meant correct, and accurate. I personally don't think we will ever see "good" default sets. If we do, I will be surprised.

I've heard the excuse that "They use those default movesets because the casual player doesn't want a complex moveset". I never knew that complex meant correct, and accurate. I personally don't think we will ever see "good" default sets. If we do, I will be surprised.

watch them return to the SVR 11 movesets next year LOL

A lot of maneuvers are unused by me because of this, am I the only person who hates Back suplex 2 (One with the full spin bounce sell) because of this. Worse example has to be German Suplex 8 (?) who in the hell has ever always sold a german suplex like that...nobody.

A lot of maneuvers are unused by me because of this, am I the only person who hates Back suplex 2 (One with the full spin bounce sell) because of this. Worse example has to be German Suplex 8 (?) who in the hell has ever always sold a german suplex like that...nobody.

i don't have a problem with any of the suplexes....i don't think.

i hate when they use a sell that only Kofi Kingston would do. Like Deans headlock driver. Kofi...and maybe RVD are the only ppl that sell the move like that.

they don't seem to factor in that you're going to be using that move on ppl like Kane in the game.

Just give me a decent Stunner, Christ.

You should be more specific, 'Give me a generic stunner'.

The problem with the current stunners is that with one of them you have to walk half way across the ring to pin them and the other (new 13 one) you have to wait until he's finished taunting to pin them.

YES!!!!! More Stunners!! I've been begging for 4 years. Stone Cold specific stunners, but with generic selling. Like Triple H sells it most of the time. Should be outta nowhere and close enough to pin right after. no taunts or flips or flying across the ring.

The problem with the current stunners is that with one of them you have to walk half way across the ring to pin them and the other (new 13 one) you have to wait until he's finished taunting to pin them.

Wrong, you can skip the taunting.

Is this the back suplex put on everybody by default?

Still looks like shit.

Still looks like shit.

Finally got a new stunner in 13'.... *sigh* still waiting for a new stunner :( that doesn't look like shit.

Still looks like shit.

I agree it does, never said it wasn't. Was just pointing out the annoying blurred out taunting could be skipped.

Why can't they just give us a 'normal' Stone Cold Stunner without the flipping over-sell? God, I hate The Rock for that!

I wonder if 2k15 will provide a setting where we can change or set any moves for the reversal. For example, just like a reversal with RKO when opponent dive from turnbuckle, Randy should be able use RKO as a reversal move when in standing position or when in an irish whip counter. Or maybe other than finisher we should be able to set a specific groggy moves for the reversal/counter. It would be great to get an epic match if we can set a finisher to a specific reversal moves.

its not even so much adding moves (which would certainly help.....especially getting moves back, they took out in 2011)

But this game would play better if we had more options.

Allow us to select "NONE" for diving moves. Instead of forcing us to choose a dive for Great Khali.

Bring back quick grapples.

Allow more moves to be available in the groggy grapple/signature/finisher section.

Let apron moves, groggy against 2nd rope and other positions be available for sigs/finishers.

Add a seated/prone position like No Mercy has.

Let us select more ground grapples.

Let us pick our reversals. Put them in the edit moveset section.

that would really open the game up

its not even so much adding moves (which would certainly help.....especially getting moves back, they took out in 2011)

But this game would play better if we had more options.

Allow us to select "NONE" for diving moves. Instead of forcing us to choose a dive for Great Khali.

Bring back quick grapples.

Allow more moves to be available in the groggy grapple/signature/finisher section.

Let apron moves, groggy against 2nd rope and other positions be available for sigs/finishers.

Add a seated/prone position like No Mercy has.

Let us select more ground grapples.

Let us pick our reversals. Put them in the edit moveset section.

that would really open the game up

I hate how I can't select moves like Irish Curse and SOS as reversal moves because that's how they are usually done. Kofi never sets up the SOS directly.

Like the idea for more room for stuns/sigs/finishers because I find myself leaving out moves that I can't fit. Those stun grapples don't work well as chain grapples, so really I have 6 spaces. A guy like DDP has much more and I've been forced to leave some of his moves(k2, pumphandle powerslam, sambo suplex) out. Should also expand on the running strikes because someone like Jericho has a running dropkick, flying forearm smash, clothesline, shoulder block, and more but I have to select two of those. Leaves a lot out.

Archived