Superstar Heads is Beyond Woeful

defunct

Created my first Superstar Heads caw last night. I chose WCW run Bill Goldberg.

I can't post pics, but if you're on XBL search WCW Bill Goldberg....gamertag: AFTERB1RTH TACO and you should see em'....it was painstaking trying to get the body morph right considering it's confusing limitations. I really just don't get why you can't edit everything...the faces make all the heads look scared shitless and the body's just don't match for crissakes! Anyways, check him out...4 attires. Thx!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Punk's own body morph is also absurd...it shrinks his head. I wanted to make an ROH Punk when he only had a few tattoos, so I selected the long haired Punk and the Punk body without tattoos, and his head shrunk down to an absurd proportion. Why doesn't his own head fit on his body?

You have to choose long hair punk body with no tattoos. Not short hair with no tattoos. Did you really just look at the first five bodies, then get online to complain? C'mon now.

Just played around with some of the new heads. Not being able to edit the neck or traps really hinders this mode. Goldberg looks awful, almost like some sort of mutant with that weird looking neck. Also, Mankinds head looks practically like a CAW. It even has the CAW hair. The best out of the bunch were Kanes and ADR. ADR's looks almost better than the in-game one.

not sure if anyone else noticed this but I made a Goldberg with the superstar heads using a body morph from wwe13, saved then went back in to edit it and it has traps. and really looks amazing. but then when I try and play with him it defaults the traps back down.

ive also had this happen when I use the current rock and he had no abs until I went in superstar threads then played as him again and he looked great.

well I just uploaded the Goldberg I made cant remember for sure who's morp it was from last year might have been krad though. search regul8r

ok just figured out how to fix the Goldberg issue. like I said I just uploaded my Goldberg on cc and then I re-downloaded him on another slot and i'm in a match with him right now and he has traps. I did save him as a new creation and not just a attire though, so not sure what will happen if put him as a attire now but I guess ill give it a shot. im just happy to finally have a good lookin Goldberg. Im on ps3 btw so maybe someone can try this on xbox and see if it works. thanks

well I just uploaded the Goldberg I made cant remember for sure who's morp it was from last year might have been krad though. search regul8r

ok just figured out how to fix the Goldberg issue. like I said I just uploaded my Goldberg on cc and then I re-downloaded him on another slot and i'm in a match with him right now and he has traps. I did save him as a new creation and not just a attire though, so not sure what will happen if put him as a attire now but I guess ill give it a shot. im just happy to finally have a good lookin Goldberg. Im on ps3 btw so maybe someone can try this on xbox and see if it works. thanks

That sounds great

Can you post a pic in game?

While I admit that SS Heads isn't exaaaactly a bed of roses, it's not exactly the bowels of hell either. I expect improvements next year however, heck maybe even go one step further and actually allow us to use their skin tones in CAW Mode, if it's possible?

That way we can modify every part of the morphings, add head/facial hair, etc. Though that'd probably take a couple games to get done, but an idea worth looking into nonetheless.

Just tested that glitch with re-uploading Goldberg. When I downloaded and played him in a match his correct shoulders are included in game. At least that's a glitch that works for the better. I have my own WCW version in universe mode without the knee brace. PS3 side.

Who has a good WCW Goldberg on CC? If you can remember.

I found a dope ass Kane with his 2003 attire on CC. It looks really good.

If ps3, I got that as well. Quite badass.

what the search tag?

2003 Kane is the attire name. It uses textures on the attire, so it's pretty easy to find if you preview it first.

Hopefully next year they will make this mode much more enjoyable and useful. Does anyone else have or had a hell of a hard time finding this feature in CAW mode? I know if you go to caw mode, you choose template, and then "superstars" and then that takes you back to a new menu with "face" in it, then you choose that and if you choose the wrong option you are back at square one. Quite confusing.

Hopefully next year they will make this mode much more enjoyable and useful. Does anyone else have or had a hell of a hard time finding this feature in CAW mode? I know if you go to caw mode, you choose template, and then "superstars" and then that takes you back to a new menu with "face" in it, then you choose that and if you choose the wrong option you are back at square one. Quite confusing.

No...

"Create a Superstar"

Superstar

Diva

WWE Superstar

done

I uploaded a Roddy Piper (Rowdy Roddy Piper WCW), Goldberg attire (WCW 98 - WWE Debut '03), and Mankind (Mankind) on PS3. I'm no master CAW maker, and I don't do textures, but I did what I could, with the tools I had available. Names in parenthesis = what they're called on CC.

Archived