Rest In Peace (Defeating The Streak)

CarDaddyPlease

One of the big draws in this game was obviously defeat the streak mode, and I haven't seen anyone on youtube defeat the streak yet out of the youtubers I watch.

So, here is a thread to post your experience! Whether you have defeated the streak or not, tell us how the match went, if you won or lost, who you used, and (if you won) what your score was. I get the game Thursday so I'll post my first take then since it will be the first thing I try.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Skull Crushed Finale'd that :censored: . Over 50 minutes of hear-pounding action he Hell's Gate me. Forgot he had a finisher icon on him. Was totally pissed. I haven't tried again. Probably attempt to do it again later though :P .

Sounds glorious.

I Skull Crushed Finale'd that :censored: . Over 50 minutes of hear-pounding action he Hell's Gate me. Forgot he had a finisher icon on him. Was totally pissed. I haven't tried again. Probably attempt to do it again later though :P .

Sounds glorious.

Pretty much the experience everyone's been having from what I've seen haha Hit a ton of finishers, long match with a ton of exciting thing, get caught in Hell's Gate or hit with a tombstone. Coolest one I saw was TubbyEmu trying to use a chair, drops it, and the AI spun Taker around purposefully from where he was aiming and hit the tombstone on the chair for the win

1-0 at defeating the streak. Used Diesel to unlock Retro Taker.

Took 9 minutes, I dominated in terms of offensive moves but he had me double red when he was only double orange. Almost lost to a sleeper hold but used resiliency to escape. I hit I think 4 jackknifes but won of a Signature move.

Actually now that I think about it I NEVER had a pin attempt reversed, no reversel hellsgate or appearing behind me or anything. I bet I just lucked out.

I was using The Rock, I broke out the Hells Gate thinking I was good. He locked me into another Hells Gate, I broke out. Tried to hit him with a Spinebuster, he reversed, kicked me back and chokeslammed me. I was done with that. Way more happened though.

I'm 3-0 in trying to defeat the streak on Legend with Retro Kane at WM 14,First time I lost in 1 minute and 40 seconds and the other two times I was so close but tapped or got pinned,Super Undertaker is truly a boss fight..and I love it!

I'm hoping Super Taker's A.I. becomes the general A.I. In 2K15 for any mode

F*** THIS MODE. SERIOUSLY.

I beat the PISS out of Undertaker for damn near 20 minutes with chairs, sledgehammers, and the ring bell. I hit him with THREE Stone Cold Stunners in a row.

Then the lights went out. Then they came back on and he magically had a finisher stored, chokeslammed me and won.

It's not possible.

Just put unlimited finishers on.

Just put unlimited finishers on

I don't get the game till tomorrow but can you seriously put unlimited finishers on ?

Lets see, here's what I've tried so far:

Diesel: Lost

Diesel: Won in 7:21 (Unlocking Retro Taker)

Batista: Lost

Ric Flair: Lost

Hulk Hogan: Lost

I nearly won with Batista, I hit with a Batista Bomb, but he had a finisher stored and when I went for the pin he locked me in Hell's Gate, which I guess is kind of cool if it didn't mean losing.

The Hogan match was with Retro Taker, and I would suggest facing him if you want a better shot. Hell's Gate is just a nightmare when you get late in the match. At least with a pin meter you have a shot.

Archived