Rest In Peace (Defeating The Streak)

CarDaddyPlease

F*** THIS MODE. SERIOUSLY.

I beat the PISS out of Undertaker for damn near 20 minutes with chairs, sledgehammers, and the ring bell. I hit him with THREE Stone Cold Stunners in a row.

Then the lights went out. Then they came back on and he magically had a finisher stored, chokeslammed me and won.

It's not possible.

What did you have the difficulty on?

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I beat him in about 8 minutes with Ryback. Basically what I did was stored up 3 finishers and hit all 3 on him. I then took his head off with a Meathook and pinned him. This stuff is so hard that it's funny.

Is there a difficulty setting in Streak mode?

I beat him in about 8 minutes with Ryback. Basically what I did was stored up 3 finishers and hit all 3 on him. I then took his head off with a Meathook and pinned him. This stuff is so hard that it's funny.

Is there a difficulty setting in Streak mode?

It seems to go along with the 30 Years of WM difficulty.

difficulty setting does not matter in this mode its a special setting that cannot be changed

i hope my game turns up friday

i will beat him with bret hart, excellently executing the deadman

then when dlc is out curt hennig and the perfect plex will kill deadman

diesel , kevin nash, razor, scott hall and hollywood hogan all going to lay the dead man to rest

then after that ill use handful of weaker guys to see if can beat him still

difficulty setting does not matter in this mode its a special setting that cannot be changed

i hope my game turns up friday

i will beat him with bret hart, excellently executing the deadman

then when dlc is out curt hennig and the Hennig plex will kill deadman

diesel , kevin nash, razor, scott hall and hollywood hogan all going to lay the dead man to rest

then after that ill use handful of weaker guys to see if can beat him still

Thats a shame. I wonder how many fans just finished 30 years and just used the accelator to unlock streak unlockables.

Beat him on my third try with Antonio Cesaro (lost twice before hand with Antonio). I was determined to have Antonio be the first one I "Beat the Streak" with, and accomplished it. Will try later with a few other folks, most likely Diesel to unlock retro Taker and probably Austin or Hogan.

I beat the PISS out of Undertaker for damn near 20 minutes with chairs, sledgehammers, and the ring bell. I hit him with THREE Stone Cold Stunners in a row.

Then the lights went out. Then they came back on and he magically had a finisher stored, chokeslammed me and won.

It's not possible.

Overall, I'm playing on easy right now. But Defeat The Streak mode seems to automatically be on hard, or possibly even legend.

It's not possible.

Overall, I'm playing on easy right now. But Defeat The Streak mode seems to automatically be on hard, or possibly even legend.

So beat the streak is a one on one match and defend is a slobberknocker match?

It's not possible.

So beat the streak is a one on one match and defend is a slobberknocker match?

Yes.

Having the lights go out during the match is a bit cheap when honestly did Taker do this during a match. He may have done it during someone elses match but not his.

It was about making it hard, so they gave him that as a last ditch thing to throw you off and try and put you away for good. I think it was brilliant because if you don't beat him before he does it, you lose usually.

Beat him the first day I got it, with Orton. Really worked on his arms before, so I wouldn't be submitted as easily by the reversal Hellsgate. After I tried to finish him (when I was sure it'd be over from now on.) he did the teleport thingy. I sidestepped him and RKO'd again. :D

Archived