DLC Discussion Thread

djmann

IF we get at least 5 more heads as DLC..Who would you prefer?,I'd be happy with anyone being added really but as preference they'd be..

Goldberg

Randy Savage

The Rock(retro or current)

Ultimate Warrior

And new someone Ike Dusty Rhodes

The Rock is already in.

Who I would like to see?

-JTG

-The Great Muta

-Shad Gaspard

-Booker T

-Maxine

But that is not going to happen

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF we get at least 5 more heads as DLC..Who would you prefer?,I'd be happy with anyone being added really but as preference they'd be..

Goldberg

Randy Savage

Ultimate Warrior

The Rock is already in.

Who I would like to see?

-JTG

-The Great Muta

-Shad Gaspard

-Booker T

-Maxine

Yeah I remembered,I edited my post and replaced him with Razor/Hall

Goldberg

Randy Savage

Ultimate Warrior

The Rock is already in.

Who I would like to see?

-JTG

-The Great Muta

-Shad Gaspard

-Booker T

-Maxine

JTG & Shad Gaspard; why am I not surprised. Seriously, why those two? Specially Shad Gaspard...

Goldberg

Randy Savage

Ultimate Warrior

The Rock is already in.

Who I would like to see?

-JTG

-The Great Muta

-Shad Gaspard

-Booker T

-Maxine

JTG & Shad Gaspard; why am I not surprised. Seriously, why those two? Specially Shad Gaspard...

Because it's so damn difficult to get their faces right in CAW mode every year. And because I'm a fan of them and Cryme Tyme.

First, I'm at work and almost burst out laughing when I saw "fiddling with my junk". Second, I'd be willing to bet that the DLC will include Roddy Piper, Paul Orndorff and Mr. T. Maybe even Jimmy Snuka and Bob Orton Jr who were at ringside in that match. If you're going to have a mode celebrating WrestleMania, how can you not include the main event of the very first one??

NXT Pack:

The Shield's singles attire

Kassius Ohno

Bo Dallas

Paige

Corey Graves

Richie Steamboat

WWE Superstar Pack 1

RVD

Big E Langston

Fandango

Curtis Axel

WWE Superstar Pack 2

Wyatt Family

The Usos

William Regal

Tyson Kidd

And in every each pack we also have 2 or 3 new superstar heads. Its not that hard, 2K. BOOK IT.

FAN AXXESS EXCLUSIVES

Booker T

Mr. Perfect

Roddy Piper

LEGENDS PACK

Billy Gunn

Jake Roberts

Rick Rude

Road Dogg

William Regal

X-Pac

SUPERSTARS PACK

Big E Langston

Curtis Axel

Fandango

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Tyson Kidd

DIVAS PACK

Alicia Fox

Brie Bella

Lita (retro - if not the same as current Lita)

Nikki Bella

Trish Stratus (wwe 12)

Trish Stratus (wwe 13)

FAMILY PACK

Dusty Rhodes

Goldust

Jimmy Snuka

Rikishi

Shane McMahon

Tamina Snuka

NWO

Hollywood Hogan (2002 face - alternate costume)

Kevin Nash (new character)

Miss Elizabeth (alternate costume)

Randy Savage (alternate costume)

Scott Hall (new character)

The Giant (new character)

The new secret DLC pack that was apparently leaked I can see being Superstar Heads. Would be cool.

Wouldn't it be funny if they had Superstar Heads DLC for everyone in the game, but you had to buy them all individually? People would be dropping $100 on DLC alone, heh.

SHHH!!!! Ledesma can hear you....

If we can say that the DLC packs are 1. Current roster additions 2. Legends 3. Divas...then I can't imagine what the 4th will be unless it's made up of arenas, moves, heads etc. I know some are mentioning NXT (and I'd mark out big time for that!) but I just can't see that happening...

I agree. But, Maddox and Dallas were revealed on the roster pics a while back, that's always been pretty reliable. I at least expect to see them as dlc.

First, I'm at work and almost burst out laughing when I saw "fiddling with my junk". Second, I'd be willing to bet that the DLC will include Roddy Piper, Paul Orndorff and Mr. T. Maybe even Jimmy Snuka and Bob Orton Jr who were at ringside in that match. If you're going to have a mode celebrating WrestleMania, how can you not include the main event of the very first one??

Mr T wanted too much money. That's why that match is not included in the game.

I still think there's a chance for DLC heads..But a small chance and just for like 5 more heads at most

Bryan didn't deny it in his interview with Smacktalks. He just said he can't spoil DLC just yet.

I don't get what's to spoil in regard to DLC? it's not on the disc (officially anyway) and therefore would only be used to encourage people to buy if the game if what they see wasnt quite good enough. At this stage you would think they would be pushing the fan access and DLC to season pass to close the deal as it were.

The only thing I can think of is that they are playing for time whilst still finishing the late models that they had to do to get guys like booker, rvd, fandango, axel, Wyatt, goldust, Langston etc in the game

I could be wrong but it all seems a little late now was expecting at least an expected announcement date tonight at least.

very disappointed we didn,t get an announcement last night about DLC and fan axxess, come on 2k, pull your fingers out, its the only real bit of info that people are waiting for, and the game comes out in less than 2 weeks

I know what you're saying, but does it do any damage to anyone to wait until next week or to announce the 1st pack a day before release? I'd prefer to know now too but to 2k it probably doesn't matter enough to rush out.

I still think there's a chance for DLC heads..But a small chance and just for like 5 more heads at most

Bryan didn't deny it in his interview with Smacktalks. He just said he can't spoil DLC just yet.

Ok then im not buying till I know what DLC is.

Just joking but im sure there are fans out there who wont buy a game unless they know the DLC.

Archived