DLC Discussion Thread

djmann

With the NXT title in the game I feel more confident we might get the Wyatts, Big E and Bo Dallas in a pack. Who knows may even get a SHIELD alt attires too, that I think will be a long shot though.

I doubt it. Im sure we ll get the NXT arena and they probably added the belt for us to have a CAW league.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Total Divas" Pack:

- The Bella Twins

- The Funkadactyls

- The Usos

- Tyson Kidd

DLC:

- Big E Langston

- Fandango

You're forgetting Dallas and Maddox which were confirmed with the render thingy on their site. 100% reliable, perfect track record.

^ Probably the week of the 29th.

That's never been revealed that late, ever. So in don't see why anyone could say it'll be revealed that late.

"Total Divas" Pack:

- The Bella Twins

- The Funkadactyls

- The Usos

- Tyson Kidd

DLC:

- Big E Langston

- Fandango

You're forgetting Dallas and Maddox which were confirmed with the render thingy on their site. 100% reliable, perfect track record.

^ Probably the week of the 29th.

That's never been revealed that late, ever. So in don't see why anyone could say it'll be revealed that late.

I think War was being sarcastic.

They should have a load of removed moves, taunts, entrance motions from past games as DLC.

Reanimated sure

If they add old moves in as DLC I'll be pissed. They took them out, I'm not paying to put them in.

Atleast reaniated moves had to be mo-capped.

last year when they released full roster im sure that included all dlc and by that superstar on there website it had a dlc logo

so im not sure if there will b any more legends/superstar?

dlc may just be undertaker stuff/ warrior/ divas/ title belts and maybe some of the superstars that have been revealed

I'm just curious to know how the single entrances for Wyatt, Harper & Rowan would work.

Wyatt is easy, its a video game so come out with only him carrying the lantern, have the rocking chair already there, end the entrance when he blows out the lantern. The other two.....idk

Archived