DLC Discussion Thread

djmann

last year when they released full roster im sure that included all dlc and by that superstar on there website it had a dlc logo

so im not sure if there will b any more legends/superstar?

dlc may just be undertaker stuff/ warrior/ divas/ title belts and maybe some of the superstars that have been revealed

Last year when they announced the roster they said Sandow would be DLC but that ended up being in a very late pack.

No one else was announced to my knowledge. The Usos* Rikishi certenly wasent announced at the event nor was Too Cool or Val Venis.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if the create modes are this Monday, maybe DLC is the week after that.

Hopefully this. I have a rough estimate of who's gonna be in DLC, but I don't want to make any assumptions yet. It makes it really hard to complete my CAW list.

Since they seem to make Monday their reveal day, I'm guessing maybe the Monday before WWE2K14 comes out, which would be the 21st, is when we'll get DLC info. I could see them having online stuff as the next stream, after the creation suite. I could also see them hyping up the next Monday, after the online stuff stream, because they'll announce DLC.

Again, this is only my prediction but I think this is how it'll play out.

So if the create modes are this Monday, maybe DLC is the week after that.

Hopefully this. I have a rough estimate of who's gonna be in DLC, but I don't want to make any assumptions yet. It makes it really hard to complete my CAW list.

As this is 2K they might just make us wait and not even tell us the DLC until the week before its released.

I dunno if this is the right topic to ask but, I've been searching everywhere on google and can't seem to find out if there will be a Fan Axxes program with 2K in charge, especially since I'm still unsure whether to buy this game's FA or Origin's pre-bought DLC...

I don't think 2K has officially said anything about it right?

I'm just curious to know how the single entrances for Wyatt, Harper & Rowan would work.

Wyatt is easy, its a video game so come out with only him carrying the lantern, have the rocking chair already there, end the entrance when he blows out the lantern. The other two.....idk

Exactly my point.

Dunno if this has been asked yet but does anyone know if there will be an "unlock all" dlc like the last few games have had.

I normally play through the game and unlock everything manually but in the last few years we've had problems such as the Hardcore title nit unlocking in WWE12 and I think it was One Sleeve attire Kane not unlocking even though you had unlocked it ? Was always a nice little fall back if we had these problems.

I dunno if this is the right topic to ask but, I've been searching everywhere on google and can't seem to find out if there will be a Fan Axxes program with 2K in charge, especially since I'm still unsure whether to buy this game's FA or Origin's pre-bought DLC...

I don't think 2K has officially said anything about it right?

They haven't said anything about it yet.

No Wyatt/s, mark my words.

It all depends on whether they abide by past DLC release patterns. There's no need to. They had a half made game they completed, with that, there was plenty of reason to take the THQ plan in place and see it through to completion (with extra funding of course)... With the DLC, it's a lot more open as it's separate individual releases for download. If 2k wanted to, they could release 6 DLC packs once a month from release day onward. Or they could release individual superstars once a week. Perhaps we'll get less, perhaps the same but it's just as likely that we may get more DLC and more up to date stuff as in the past, money has always been an obstacle for THQ when it comes to these things. If they decided to start an update pack today, it could be ready for January, I would assume.

Archived