Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jmerc

WWE Show Discussion

IoJcYIs.jpg

XtrZPLy.png

Lpob2zn.png

vRMzChf.png

OyrkLWf.png

OaFeggY.png

Does anyone think CM Punk will once again inline himself with the Shield seeing as though they attacked Taker?

In response to the My Little Langston video from the old topic:

Someone tried starting a "Carlton Banks" chant towards Langston at Mania. That was a beautiful thing.

Big E's the GOAT tbr.

I think he and Lesnar will both stay away for a few months after next week and then come back in a Heyman group featuring The Shield, Blessnar and CM Punk and maybe Cesaro or Ohno from NXT

I think he and Lesnar will both stay away for a few months after next week and then come back in a Heyman group featuring The Shield, Blessnar and CM Punk and maybe Cesaro or Ohno from NXT

Edit: Added some bling to the first post to make it pretty like Ipse :hqhq:

That would be so epic, but I just cant see it happening.

2nd reply!

Anyway, hope SmackDown! will be just as awesome as RAW was this week.

EDIT: Curse you, CrossRhodes. :lol:

:lol: Sorry man I beat you too it

I really hope the next crowds will try to top this one. Because such a loud crowd makes the show way more interesting.

Survivor Seres 2013 - Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins(w/Paul Heyman) vs Team WWE(Ryback, John Cena, The Rock, Triple H and The Undertaker)

A MAN CAN DREAM!

I'm taking this gif from the old thread with me.

RbekMH8.gif

That still needs to be turned into a silent film gif, with film grain effects and the following image:

No_Way_Out_2012_poster_medium_medium.jpg

Someone tried starting a "Carlton Banks" chant towards Langston at Mania. That was a beautiful thing.

It's amazing that Big E is the youngest wrestler on the main roster (could be wrong/not counting Divas). This guy still has 10, maybe 20 years in his wrestling career to come.

It's amazing that Big E is the youngest wrestler on the main roster (could be wrong/not counting Divas). This guy still has 10, maybe 20 years in his wrestling career to come.

Dallas is kinda on the main roster and Cody is the same age IIRC

A little random, but I loved Del Rio's facial expression when Ziggler's music hit. He had sort of a "Well, shit" look on his face. Dude's a better actor than I thought.

I'd like to thank everyone for jumping on the Big E bandwagon after I brought it along the trail.

I'd like to thank everyone for jumping on the Big E bandwagon after I brought it along the trail.

Don't single me out brah. OR I RUN YOU OVER BRAH! I'M CEREAL BRAH!

A little random, but I loved Del Rio's facial expression when Ziggler's music hit. He had sort of a "Well, shit" look on his face. Dude's a better actor than I thought.

And the way he made it look as if his leg was broken. That's great.

Cody Rhodes is also 27.