The "I found a glitch in WWE13" thread. (read 1st post containing list of glitches)

jackdaniels

Can this be pinned please.

This thread has been created in the hope of reducing the number of random/repeditive threads that get created over the 12 months a WWE game is on the shelves.Making this site very difficult to navigate.

I created it now as a number of people already have the game.

I have suggested similar threads http://caws.ws/forum...the-place-tidy/ and hope a MOD would post some of my suggested threads (or come up with more) and sticky them in the general chat area.

Anyway, have you found a glitch? If so, post it in this thread. All other threads on the same topic can then be LOCKED.

I hope this helps keep the place tidy.

Suggested method of posting.

I am playing WWE13 on (INSERT CONSOLE NAME) and found the following glitch:

If you find a glitch in your game, please check and see if it has already been listed here, if so state which one it is from the list (its good to see which ones are happening most regularly) e.g. "I have experienced a similar glitch to the In Match Glitch number 7 but..."

Glitch List:

Universe Mode Glitches:

Setting up matches in UM= Freeze

2. Custom Arena selection in Unicerse results in the game freezing.

you should add a detail on the first post. on PS3, the game freezes everytime we set a match on Universe mode using custom arena.

3. Cut scenes sometimes result in actions which are impossible for matches - wrestler leaves ring in fourway elimination match- resulting in unplayable finish to match.

Had an annoying glitch in my universe. Was doing a fatal 4 way elimination match but I got a cutscene where Barrett attacked Sheamus on the ramp. You can't go outside the ring in an elimination pin and sumbit so they just stood outside of the ring doing nothing. I tried to redo it 3 times and the same cutscene happened everytime.

4. Displayed cutscene ending to match has no impact on Universe

In universe mode I had a match between Team Cobra and Hunico and Camacho. Hunico and Camacho won the match but a cutscence popped up with Camacho on the floor injured and Hunico attacking him with Santino( the one that got defeated) he (santino) got the chair and him and Hunico attacked Camcho with the chairs.

I think Santino was meant to be to one getting attacked and I got no news saying that Hunico and Camacho have broken up. So i'm going to take a guess that it was a glitch and that Santino and Camacho were in the wrong place holders.

5. Extra random people showing up in the match up screen.

I made an I Quit match in universe mode with Taker vs Micheals. And when it got to the match up screen it showed HHH, Taker, Shawn and Mike Tyson. Which was quite odd because it was a 1 vs 1.

Pre-Match Glitches

1. Alternative Entrance glitched - Kane cycling in the air

Has anyone encountered the glitch shown in this video, or any of the other WWE'13 videos on this channel, for that matter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV9JUzQROxo&feature=plcp

2. If blood is turned off, matches are unplayable XBOX only so far

Experienced this "First blood match" glitch/bug today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxhg11rr94U

3. WHC doesnt seem to fit CAWS and blurs PS3 only so far

I play on PS3. I put the WHC on Hogan and when he entered, the belt hovering around his waist by like a foot..as if Yokozuna was wearing it or something..the ends of the strap didn't even meet in the back of him. I went to edit Hogan because I figured maybe his boa was stretching it. Then as I was saving, it froze. Restart. Loaded up, it saved good and the boa was off. Went to set up a match in universe, picked Hogan, game starts hanging.. can't pick his opponent. Quit game. Restart. Try again, game was hanging right after I select "Customize freely". Ok, let's try this in exhibition.. put the WHC on him, started a match. Belts still 10 sizes too big, hovering around his waist. So it's not the boa.. Pics below.

25z5cut.jpg

2na1oo0.jpg

UPDATE:

I put the title on Goldberg. It was.. fixed I guess. Belt still hovered a little unrealistically.. looks goofy but not as noticeable. So I went and changed Hogan's entrance to Legend 2, belts still hovering. Legend 3, still hovering.. So it isn't the belt itself, or the entrances, but SOMETHING about Hogan's model that's stretching the belt to look super stupid. Note; it hovers in create an entrance AND when watching entrances. Same problem in multi-title entrances.. the WWE belt is shown hovering around him. I don't know what's causing this but it's sure to piss me off for a while.

4. Brodus Clay theme finishing early and no sound for pyro

Brodus Clays theme is finishing too early. And there's no sound effects for his pyro.

In match Glitches

1. Grapple from behind results in body contortion of some sort.

i got the game yesterday and i was playing AE mode all day and night, and i was playing as AE Rock and i did a grapple on my opponent from behind an for a couple seconds Rock's body got all twisted and contorted. guess they didn't fix that issue. it wasn't as bad as 12 though, but still.

2. No sound on the impact of Kane's Big Boot

A couple of freezing issues, floating people, no name announcing during entrances, Kane's big boot makes no sound and a couple others.

2.b. Other moves within the game have no impact sound also - created move

I tried to search for this to see if anyone else noticed it, but couldn't find anything. When I created the package piledriver I noticed that it has no impact sound. I didn't think it was going to be a big deal until I played a match with it. No sound completely takes away from the move.

3. JR randomly joins commentary team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rFz2zz4Bk

10:17 JR commentary in normal era match.

4. Game continues after someone taps out to a breaking point submission. XBOX only so far

Cattle Mutilation is BROKEN!

After Breaking point meter breaks and the opponent taps out the match continues. Anybody else notice?

5. Strange camera angles - gets stuck in close up after replay of finisher resulting in a stuck game post the 3 count XBOX only so far

Also another glitch I ran into was after doing a finisher if you pick the opponent up while the camera angles are still showing the replays for the finisher, the camera angle get stuck at some weird close range angle and doesn't change back; when the match is complete the game will just not load anymore and get stuck--not freeze, but just stuck.

+ forgot to mention it was on XBOX

6. Wrestler stuck in postition

One person was stuck in the 'T' position for a couple of seconds.

7. Takers leg drop on ring apron glitches.

I encoutered a glitch where Undertaker did an apron leg drop, only problem is the opponent has already stood up which means he is doing the leg drop with nobody. This happened in Attitude Era mode versus Kane.

8. Ring Announcer fails to announce entrant

Occasionally, wrestlers won't get announced at the star of the match or in the post-match victory scene.

9. Royal Rumble Glitch

Royal Rumbles I've done it's either frozen or glitched horribly. This is this the 4th or 5th time it glitched in this particular Royal Rumble, and this was the final two and we couldn't even finish. Very disappointing. This was the 2nd Royal Rumble we did, the 3rd froze, and the 4th glitched out as well.

Ignore our stupid comments;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA-H38aJuAo

10. Rocks elbow pads go missing

I mentioned in another thread current Rock's disappearing elbow pads (which have been in a match or two since)

11. Wrestler threads turn black at random in game

I just came across an odd one, after having to re-do Austin's Rumble match after being eliminated the first time, for whatever reason, both Rock and Shamrock's modified threads have turned all black instead of the colors they were before.

12. Problem with wrestlers in opposing corners during Royal Rumble matches.

Noticed another one in Austin's Rumble:

For whatever reason, when you have two people in seperate corners, the game treats them as if they're in the same corner. So I beat on Shamrock (while also attacked Rock) and once I was done, it had Rock beaten and frozen in the (opposite)corner:

83D64F8F-D0AC-4C6A-A411-417EA05AD340-1014-0000007AE8326B45.jpg

14. Random camera angles mid match

I'm playing as AE Jericho in an elimination 6 man tag match online and i was on the mat and jericho started stretching out and the camera is in the audience under the chairs. When someone leaves the ring the camera changes so you could see the ring and i'm now near the left turnbuckle and stretched out far and when they go back into the ring, the camera goes back to the crowd.

15. Wrestler stuck in position post submission

Here's a glitch that i found playing a chamber match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=WquZ9TX-i8o

16. Entrance Music playing through match

Yesterday I was playing a fatal 4 way extreme rules match, for what its worth I made some adjustments in match creator, I added falls count anywhere and 2 out of 3 falls. It was with cactus jack, justin gabriel, rey mysterio, and an austin aries caw in a created arena. After the entrances when the match began, Rey Mysterios music began playing and continued to play for like half the match, it was weird and annoying

16b. RANDOM Entrance Music Playing repeatedly in matches

Has anyone else experienced the glitch where music plays randomly during matches? Twice now, I've started a normal one-on-one match, and as soon as the bell rang, "Revolution" started playing for no reason. Kept repeating throughout the matches. I'm sick of it. I'm on PS3.

17. CAW not loading and appearing as a shadow

ON XBOX 360

Playing a triple threat ladder match last night, my brother's caw didn't load properly and he was a black shadow throughout the whole match.

18. One count or 3 count pins (reported multiple times)

I appear to be suffering from the One Count Glitch, where I only get one counts or threes when I attempt a pin. :(

3.Post Match Glitches

1. Steel Steps missing post match - wrestler walks on air

I was at Best Buy today, watching someone else play using the Rock vs. Steve Austin. After the Rock won the match, he did his turnbuckle celebration and the blood showed during this. When he got down and exited the ring, he walked down the steel steps but that was the problem...the steel steps weren't there and he was walking on air.

2. Game freezes after pinfall - maybe just in AE match

hbk vs austin wm is glitched, done all the objectives and pinned hbk however its froze on hbk's bloody face and body after tyson counts the pin

the game froze (but can still press pause/start) when i did an OMG moment with Road Dogg to Bossman on the announcer table.

After pinning Bossman the game froze.

3. Music not playing for IN GAME wrestler post match.

last night i played a special ref title match, i was the ref(Johnny Clownshoes) with CM Punk(champion) vs Del Rio. i screwed Punk out of the title and during Del Rio's victory celebration, his music was not playing.

4. Wrong post match arena for NAO post match celebration

SUMMERSLAM 98, you win as the outlaws in AE Mode, yet the celebration is done in the SUMMERSLAM 97 arena?...pretty lazy looking. Sometimes I don't get how thq misses these things..

5. Announcer fails to call winner of match

Occasionally, wrestlers won't get announced at the star of the match or in the post-match victory scene.

Cut Scene Glitches

1. Wreslter not on screen/invisible/in a random part of the screen ruining the segment

i had one huge Glitch, In attitude mode in the rise of DX. It was the one before Taker HBK in the cell. The cut scene where HHH and HBK put taker in the body bag, he sits up and stalks them up the ramp. Had one main issue. SHAWN WAS INVISABLE!!, and was floating in the ring conour.

Music and Unlockables Glitches

1.Road Doggs Tron and music are listed as Custom Video and Soundtrack and so cannot be edited or they will be lost forever.

Noticed Road Dogg's music & tron can't be selected, so if you edit his entrance (and NAO tag entrance), you'll lose them forever. Hopefully they patch it.

I unlocked him (Road Dogg), and when you go to edit his entrance its all listed as 'custom video / soundtrack'

2. Unlocked Kane attire remains locked (can be gotten around by selecting the unlock all feature

The Kane attire glitch. I unlocked both the attires in attitude era mode but at the selection screen they still say locked.

3. Kane's debut lighting not unlocking

New glitch

Kane's debut lighting hasn't unlocked.

Creation Issues

1. Character no sells/doesnt get involved in a move during the move selection in the CAMoveset

Just came across a glitch myself.

Mode: create a moveset

Move tab: Irish Whip Rebound

Move: Running Front Chop Block

When I use the preview of the move, my character does the move but the enemy model just stands there watching how my character hits through its legs. :(

2. Announcer makes a mess of his lines when two custom titles are put on the line.

Make a match with 2 custom titles and put both on the line, the announcer will *censored* up, it's epic! :D

3. Turnbuckle removal in Custom Arena results in opposite turnbuckle being removed!

Don't know if somebody has mentioned this. Removing the turnbuckle in Custom Arena is glitched.

I removed the turnbuckle at the lower right of the ring but the turnbuckle still shows but the lower right gets removed. Tried removing the upper right turnbuckle cause the turnbuckle in the upper left corner gets removed. And vice versa.

4. Story Designer: Music playing on in main creation menu after after selecting it to carry over between scenes

In Story Designer, if you select to have music carry over to the next scene, it plays the music in the menus. And you can't get rid of it without dashboarding. Really *censored*ing annoying.

Online Issues

1. Ranking up to the same level you are already on.

Ok WTH, this happened twice.

Online, I leveled up to the same rank I just was.

2. Alternative outcomes to matches online PS3 only

Online matches mess up for me in any sort of extreme or no-dq match, particularly if I break the table or barricades, we both end up having different outcomes of matches.

PS3 version.

3. Win/Loss record not recording correctly

Not sure if reported but I am on 360 but win loss record messes up.

yesterday my win loss record was 1 loss 3 wins . Today it said 3 loss 2 wins.

Then after I played some online the record said 4 wins and 3 loss but when I exited and checked my info to see if anyone reviewed my tron style arena. It showed 4 loss 3 win. I hope they patch the win loss record soon. Cause that Achievement is gonna be a pain to get if the records keep messing up.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• I was at Best Buy today, watching someone else play using the Rock vs. Steve Austin. After the Rock won the match, he did his turnbuckle celebration and the blood showed during this. When he got down and exited the ring, he walked down the steel steps but that was the problem...the steel steps weren't there and he was walking on air.

• I was at Best Buy today, watching someone else play using the Rock vs. Steve Austin. After the Rock won the match, he did his turnbuckle celebration and the blood showed during this. When he got down and exited the ring, he walked down the steel steps but that was the problem...the steel steps weren't there and he was walking on air.

That sounds awesome.

The Rock is God, he could walk on air and it won't be weird at all.

Do remember they would be Demos. Demos only have so much content that was probably made sometime in July/August. It would be as far as the game was then.

Do remember they would be Demos. Demos only have so much content that was probably made sometime in July/August. It would be as far as the game was then.

This game doesn't have a demo. It's the full game.

This game doesn't have a demo. It's the full game.

This.

Wait, What!? The Rock does his celebration then he walks down the steps and exists the ring? So he has a new winning celebration then?

We might as well start a thread about how the servers don't work.

Check the link in the 1st post, suggestions for threads that should be pinned are found there. This place has become a cluster of messy posts and threads. We need to pin this thread and some of the ones I suggested in the other link.

On a side note, does it bother anyone else that people here seem to constantly quote other people and simply state: "This." It wrecks my head anyway. Surely people have something more constructive to add than a four letter response.

Check the link in the 1st post, suggestions for threads that should be pinned are found there. This place has become a cluster of messy posts and threads. We need to pin this thread and some of the ones I suggested in the other link.

On a side note, does it bother anyone else that people here seem to constantly quote other people and simply state: "This." It wrecks my head anyway. Surely people have something more constructive to add than a four letter response.

Most definitely......this.

I'm playing on the PS3.

I used Johnny Ace as the referee, reached the limit, and only the ref came out, no one speaked, but I got replaced.

Not really a glitch, but..

As you said this isn't a glitch and this is obvious anyways, doesn't need to post this here!

I'm playing on the PS3.

I used Johnny Ace as the referee, reached the limit, and only the ref came out, no one speaked, but I got replaced.

Not really a glitch, but..

As you said this isn't a glitch and this is obvious anyways, doesn't need to post this here!

It WOULD'VE been a glitch had Johnny actually came out, which is what I'm sure everybody thought was gonna happen.

Maybe if you expect a glitch to occur, reverse psychology comes into play and it doesn't happen. I'm waiting for all the glitches related to heavily editing Universe Mode to rear their ugly heads.

That's one of my pet peeves. Another thing that gets under my skin is people who quote another post and don't add anything else to it. Maybe if this forum had some sort of thumbs up or rep system this would not be a problem. Until that day...

On a side note, does it bother anyone else that people here seem to constantly quote other people and simply state: "This." It wrecks my head anyway. Surely people have something more  constructive to add than a four letter response.

I usually quote someone followed by "this", but then follow it up with something witty or informative like "Fo Sho" or "Boy Howdie!"

On a side note, does it bother anyone else that people here seem to constantly quote other people and simply state: "This." It wrecks my head anyway. Surely people have something more  constructive to add than a four letter response.

I usually quote someone followed by "this", but then follow it up with something witty or informative like "Fo Sho" or "Boy Howdie!"

Vocabular King! Lol

Anyway it is just a small thing. It's just I'm sick of people bumping their post count by contributing nothing.

That's one of my pet peeves. Another thing that gets under my skin is people who quote another post and don't add anything else to it. Maybe if this forum had some sort of thumbs up or rep system this would not be a problem. Until that day...

i got the game yesterday and i was playing AE mode all day and night, and i was playing as AE Rock and i did a grapple on my opponent from behind an for a couple seconds Rock's body got all twisted and contorted. guess they didn't fix that issue. it wasn't as bad as 12 though, but still.

Archived