Hall of Fame 2019 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how Sue Airchison is an actual employee like Warrior wanted but its still feels like it is going to have the PR feel due to all the stuff she does. Nothing wrong with that but I hope this is the year that makes it transition into a true behind the scenes award and not a PR placement.

Who is sue Aitchison?

This years Warrior Award recipient.

Long time WWE employee, who heads up their community outreach initiative such as the MakeAWish connections.

Oh, well deserved then.

We got a lot of names in the legacy wing of the HOF this year,

WWE has officially announced nine inductees for this years Legacy class, as a part of the 2019 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony in New York. The Legacy wing was created back in 2016, primarily to posthumously honor pioneers of the earlier days of the wrestling business.

This years class includes:

Bruiser Brody

Playboy Buddy Rose

Hisashi Shinma

Joseph Cohen

Luna Vachon

Primo Carnera

SD Jones

Toru Tanaka

Wahoo McDaniel

These 2019 Legacy winners will join Degeneration X, the Hart Foundation, Harlem Heat, Torrie Wilson, The Honky Tonk Man and Brutus The Barber Beefcake as this years WWE Hall of Fame inductees.

We got a lot of names in the legacy wing of the HOF this year,

WWE has officially announced nine inductees for this years Legacy class, as a part of the 2019 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony in New York. The Legacy wing was created back in 2016, primarily to posthumously honor pioneers of the earlier days of the wrestling business.

This years class includes:

Bruiser Brody

Playboy Buddy Rose

Hisashi Shinma

Joseph Cohen

Luna Vachon

Primo Carnera

SD Jones

Toru Tanaka

Wahoo McDaniel

These 2019 Legacy winners will join Degeneration X, the Hart Foundation, Harlem Heat, Torrie Wilson, The Honky Tonk Man and Brutus The Barber Beefcake as this years WWE Hall of Fame inductees.

Some of those are main HOF worthy, but I'm glad Brody and Luna are in at all. :D

Archived