After a three-year suspension, Hulk Hogan has been reinstated into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Mango kid

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was mad his daughter was dating a black guy and started calling black guys *Censored*s. Tell me what there is to defend there? To absolve him of responsibility because he was angry is bullshit, especially considering what he was angry about.

Bullshit.

Oh you guys are actually in here defending saying something racist because he was angry. How the *Censored* does that work? When youre angry your true feelings tend to come out. Hes a racist piece of shit. But its cool Ill just turn the channel whenever hes featured. Be a star my ass. This company is so *censored*ing stupid. How do you justify racism? How?

I am a racist... f***ng n*****s.I mean, Id rather if she was going to f**k some n*****r, Id rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n****r worth a hundred million dollars!" I guess were all a little racist. F*****g n****r. - Hulk Hogan

Bullshit.

Oh you guys are actually in here defending saying something racist because he was angry. How the *Censored* does that work? When youre angry your true feelings tend to come out. Hes a racist piece of shit. But its cool Ill just turn the channel whenever hes featured. Be a star my ass. This company is so *censored*ing stupid. How do you justify racism? How?

I am a racist... f***ng n*****s.I mean, Id rather if she was going to f**k some n*****r, Id rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n****r worth a hundred million dollars!" I guess were all a little racist. F*****g n****r. - Hulk Hogan

Yeah that shit is worse than even I remember. And people try to tell me this grown ass old ass man who certainly knows better isnt racist. Get that shit outta here.

Archived