After a three-year suspension, Hulk Hogan has been reinstated into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Mango kid

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you took all the "n-words" out of what Hogan said and replaced them all with "African Americans," it would still be a wildly racist rant. It wasn't just that he said the n-word.

I do think it's stupid they took Hogan out of the Hall of Fame when they have just the worst type of people honored in there. Wife beaters (Austin), convicted rapists (Tyson), and literally the worst human of our lifetime (Trump). What Hogan said was terrible and disgusting, but at the end of the day, it was just words. He didn't physically hurt anyone.

But I still don't ever need to see him on WWE again. I hope they do include him in the video games. But beyond that, he never needs to be in front of a WWE crowd, giving some phony apology he doesn't really mean.

Nice to see him back. As for 2k19, his model was pretty bad. Hogan caws look better than is actual model. Won't be the first time if Hogan will be a selling point.

Indeed... but at least it would give creators more stuff to work with (like his theme).

Def wouldnt mind that. Imagine how New Day and other black wrestlers in the back feel. I couldnt be one of the boys in the back. I would legit spit on his hoe ass.

lol no you wouldn't and they don't care one bit.

All they do is work with people who have said foul shit. Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Sami Zayn all had slip-ups. Vince McMahon said *Censored* in a skit. I'll bet Hulk is showing up on a UpUpDownDown-episode.

Reading back on the transcript, what's really funny is that he talks about Brooke dating a billionaire's son and then goes on complains that he'd rather see her date "a *censored*ing *Censored* that's 8

-foot tall (and you can't teac-) baller worth a hundred million dollars".

Maybe he just really likes basketball.

Bullshit.

Oh you guys are actually in here defending saying something racist because he was angry. How the *Censored* does that work? When youre angry your true feelings tend to come out. Hes a racist piece of shit. But its cool Ill just turn the channel whenever hes featured. Be a star my ass. This company is so *censored*ing stupid. How do you justify racism? How?

I am a racist... f***ng n*****s.I mean, Id rather if she was going to f**k some n*****r, Id rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n****r worth a hundred million dollars!" I guess were all a little racist. F*****g n****r. - Hulk Hogan

Yeah that shit is worse than even I remember. And people try to tell me this grown ass old ass man who certainly knows better isnt racist. Get that shit outta here.

idk man, there are black wrestlers who say he isn't, and he did put over wrestlers like Rock. Not defending his tirade though, and I still abhor the cancer.

Bullshit.

Oh you guys are actually in here defending saying something racist because he was angry. How the *Censored* does that work? When youre angry your true feelings tend to come out. Hes a racist piece of shit. But its cool Ill just turn the channel whenever hes featured. Be a star my ass. This company is so *censored*ing stupid. How do you justify racism? How?

I am a racist... f***ng n*****s.I mean, Id rather if she was going to f**k some n*****r, Id rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n****r worth a hundred million dollars!" I guess were all a little racist. F*****g n****r. - Hulk Hogan

Yeah that shit is worse than even I remember. And people try to tell me this grown ass old ass man who certainly knows better isnt racist. Get that shit outta here.

idk man, there are black wrestlers who say he isn't, and he did put over wrestlers like Rock. Not defending his tirade though, and I still abhor the cancer.

Im not gonna use what he does during work hours as an indicator of his character. What the black wrestlers said is also irrelevant to me. I am going to take Hogans own words as confirmation. Nothing else matters.

Bullshit.

Im not gonna use what he does during work hours as an indicator of his character. What the black wrestlers said is also irrelevant to me. I am going to take Hogans own words as confirmation. Nothing else matters.
Come on man, are you really on that much of a witch hunt against the guy that you will look for any reason to discredit anything that goes against him being racist? He had more than enough power at the time to be like, well hes half black, so I will squash him like a bug. Maybe if he was fully white I would have put him over. Did he do that? No. He put Rock over clean as a whistle. As a matter of fact that was Hulks only clean loss of his 02/03 run. And he did it again the following February at No Way Out, albeit under dirty circumstances at the time but still. And I think Rock is the only guy to have a 100% clean sweep over Hogan in multiple matches. Let that sink in. And how well do you know the Hulkster? Do you really have that much tunnel vision against him that you are going to believe one video online against a bunch of people who actually do know him? I would copy out the page of his first autobiography where he puts Booker T over, but I know you would just disqualify that even though it is his own words, as you wanted.

If he is a legit racist he can't excatly put it in an autobiography. But when he went on his racist rant, he was in his own natural habitat not thinking he was recorded, right?

I really don't care about Hogan but he can't take back what he said.

If he really was racist he wouldnt have put that praise for Book in there at all. He didnt have to go out of his way to praise Booker like that. I do see your point on the video but he also had the decency to aplogise and he has done his time for it. The big thing for me though is that every major name in wrestling at the time stood up for and defended Hulk when the tooic came up. If he truly was racist then we would have all sorts of stories like Hogan didnt like the colour of my skin so he got my push cancelled. Instead nothing like that popped up when it would have been the perfect time for it to do so.

If he is a legit racist he can't excatly put it in an autobiography. But when he went on his racist rant, he was in his own natural habitat not thinking he was recorded, right?

If he really was racist he wouldnt have put that praise for Book in there at all. He didnt have to go out of his way to praise Booker like that. I do see your point on the video but he also had the decency to aplogise and he has done his time for it. The big thing for me though is that every major name in wrestling at the time stood up for and defended Hulk when the tooic came up. If he truly was racist then we would have all sorts of stories like Hogan didnt like the colour of my skin so he got my push cancelled. Instead nothing like that popped up when it would have been the perfect time for it to do so.

Please tell us more about the rules of racism.

Please tell us more about the rules of racism.

So instead of a response, you come up with a snarky response? Great discussion.

I'm gonna say something and I really don't care what anyone thinks. I don't think he's really that racist but even if he was or is, I also don't give a shit. It's Hulk *censored*ing Hogan. We may not be here if it wasn't for him and minds like Vince McMahon's. Does that mean it excuses what he said? No. Should he be forgiven? I think so. It's not like the dude spent his whole life being shitty to black people or leading clan meetings. He has legit friends who are black that came out in his defense. Told everyone they know he isn't a racist. The dude should be forgiven. The only people I see, with a few exceptions, that are still saying how shitty this whole thing is are ones still trying to make themselves out to be victims or white apologists that bitch about everything. People mind you, that act like they've never said some nasty bullshit in private to their friends or something. Gtfo of here.

Honestly, my opinion on all of this is whether Hogan is a racist right now or not doesn't matter, an example needs to be made off him. Even though it's not surprising in the slightest, letting him back into WWE publicly (if that makes sense) basically says racism is fine. Worst case scenario is he's truly changed his ways and still gets punished for it, but in that case - *Censored* him for saying all that shit, that's what he gets for being a huge celebrity and a huge racist at the same time. Also *Censored* Michael Hayes, and *Censored* Steve Austin, Dr Dre and Mike Tyson for beating women.

I'm gonna say something and I really don't care what anyone thinks. I don't think he's really that racist but even if he was or is, I also don't give a shit. It's Hulk *censored*ing Hogan. We may not be here if it wasn't for him and minds like Vince McMahon's. Does that mean it excuses what he said? No. Should he be forgiven? I think so. It's not like the dude spent his whole life being shitty to black people or leading clan meetings. He has legit friends who are black that came out in his defense. Told everyone they know he isn't a racist. The dude should be forgiven. The only people I see, with a few exceptions, that are still saying how shitty this whole thing is are ones still trying to make themselves out to be victims or white apologists that bitch about everything. People mind you, that act like they've never said some nasty bullshit in private to their friends or something. Gtfo of here.

When it comes down to it, there's no difference between Clan members and these people who 'say nasty bullshit in private to their friends or something'. You don't need to be wearing a white hood to be a racist.

Archived