Big Cass Released

Crazy.

He could be big in Japan.

I mean...he could physically be big there. I don't think he'd do well though. :hqhq:

He and Big Mike could be a tag team called the Big Shits.

Except Elgin's actually good.

Midgets ruin everything in wrestling.

You take that back!

Remember when dirt sheets were reporting how Vince was pretty high on him and was gonna push him big time? Oh well...

Are you implying they weren't high on him at one point?

They were, but no one is safe if they screw up

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He could be big in Japan.

I mean...he could physically be big there. I don't think he'd do well though. :hqhq:

He and Big Mike could be a tag team called the Big Shits.

Except Elgin's actually good.

I was referring to him being a POS person so it still applies.

Poor Cass.

I can't see Cass wrestling much if at all by this time next year. He'll go the way of Ryback...the hell has he been doing since? Impact could take him, but I feel like he'll open up a cafe or store somewhere.

https://twitter.com/wonf4w/status/1009167780493582341

Vince called for a meeting on Smackdown and fired Cass. Damn. I feel like there's more to this story...

Yeah Vince isn't one to do that unless he's really mad, or wants to make a statement to the locker room at large.

This also doesn't seem like the "first of many" that's been rumoured to be coming either - this seems personal.

So he got fired on the spot in front of everyone?

Seems that way from what little has been reported, yes.

To be honest I feared for him when he tore his ACL, the big lads tend to really struggle with recurrent injuries in the legs. There were reports that he was working hurt since Europe again too.

Didnt people say he did a Burning Hammer on Bryan in their match? Could that be why?

Doubt it. He didn't drop Bryan on his head, it was perfectly safe.

EDIT: Meltzer says 'it's what everyone thinks it is' so I guess it's just the midget thing? What does everyone think it is? Lol.

Def' the midget thing. Maybe it's something we never saw on TV, but in my head he gathered all of the New Day's Wrestlemania midgets and big booted them in a line down the hallway.

That's probably it.

Not a big loss in my opinion. His mic skills were terrible and cringeworthy. He was big, but didnt Hve the 'big bad heel' look. Lower midcard at best!

Only thing he was good at is spelling out his catchphrase SAWFT. I knew both he and Enzo were doomed after they split.

Archived