WWE Doctor vs. CM Punk & Colt Cabana Trial: The Verdict is In!

Ziggy Vercetti

It was on his butt. I think he said he has the scar to prove it. No way will the jury not believe there was actually something there.

They listened to the entirity of the podcast, that alone should play in Punk's favour.

Well that's actually just makes it harder for Punk because he has a harder time proving it is true

And even so the podcast can't be fully trusted as it's bias the jury will see that

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all Punk (well, his attorneys) has to do is bring in AJ's doctor that treated the staph infection and presented the med records that states he had a staph infection

Are you talking about the Physician Assistant? Their testimony was used already. Tomorrow is closing arguments.

Amann's lawyer showing the wrong evidence over and over during AJ's testimony seems suspect as hell. Either they were having a complete brain fart or they were trying to confuse her.

Punk's massage therapist seemed to be better at keeping records of patients than Amann. She confirmed "The Lump."

"The Lump" being capitalised on the reports I've been reading is pretty funny.

Closing arguments being made tomorrow ought to be interesting.

I'll tell you what else will support the Doctor's case, I'm willing to bet that there is lots of footage of Punk on WWE tv around the time he claims he has the Staph infection, so it's entirely possible that the footage can be used to either confirm or disprove the cyst being there, and the size - even a plaster or patch would suggest something. I believe it was on the small of his back, so that the trunks may not cover the area.

And I'll tell you what doesn't support the doctor's case. The fact that he gave out undocumented/non HIPAA approved drugs.

People pretend there are no steroids in WWE so why not?

Bro I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt there isnt anymore.

There you go.

Amann's lawyer showing the wrong evidence over and over during AJ's testimony seems suspect as hell. Either they were having a complete brain fart or they were trying to confuse her.

Yeah, no way that was an accident 4 times in a row. Doesn't seem to have had much of an effect, really.

I'll tell you what else will support the Doctor's case, I'm willing to bet that there is lots of footage of Punk on WWE tv around the time he claims he has the Staph infection, so it's entirely possible that the footage can be used to either confirm or disprove the cyst being there, and the size - even a plaster or patch would suggest something. I believe it was on the small of his back, so that the trunks may not cover the area.

And I'll tell you what doesn't support the doctor's case. The fact that he gave out undocumented/non HIPAA approved drugs.

And that also makes the WWE look bad, really surprising this case actually went to trial. Dude might come here complaining about mean tweets and end up losing his job over this lol.

No, that certainly looks bad. I'd imagine he might be facing proceedings himself for that work.

Amann's lawyer is demanding $4 Million in compensatory damages.

That's dumb as *Censored*. Especially when Amann said in his testimony that his job status wasn't affected. Being trolled on Twitter doesn't get you $4 Mill.

Doubt Amanns position will change anyhow.

It's a nice moral win for Punk and against WWE style of cases in general. Even though he was allegedly only backed by them and wasn't really a case against the company.

Besides, it was kinda ridicolous case anyway.

Archived