Official Fastlane Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda hate how Nakamura hasn't been used for anything but backstage segments and promos since the Rumble.

I'm curious to know how the build-up between Nakamura and Styles (hopefully) will be going in to 'Mania. I can't see them laying a single finger on each other hardly at all; just a typical push/shove altercation here and there, but nothing too crazy until like the last week before the show unless Styles switches to a tweener-ish role.

Big Rumored Match At WWE Fastlane

As I mentioned on last night's episode of the Wrestling Inc. podcast, which airs live every Monday night immediately following RAW, I heard from a reliable source that John Cena will probably be facing Shinsuke Nakamura at WWE Fastlane. Cena is scheduled for tonight's SmackDown Live in Los Angeles, as well as the Fastlane pay-per-view. You can watch last night's episode of the Wrestling Inc. podcast in the video above, my comments about Cena's Fastlane match are at the 7:30 mark.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0227/637397/big-rumored-john-cena-match-at-wwe-fastlane/

I'd be happy with that. I reckon it could get away with being the main event as well (it shouldn't be despite being more unpredictable than the title match).

Nah, let AJ main event because he's for sure not doing it at Mania.

Archived