• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Kombatant

Kombatant

Legend

• Members
  • 7,887 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:45 PM

Well if true, Ziggler shouldn't bitch until that contract is over. Not just more money but benefits that a lot of wrestlers would love to have

#42 St★rstruck

St★rstruck

Sicker than your average.

• Members
  • 22,687 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:51 PM

What legit reason would he have to bitch about anything?

It's not like he signed the contract before he knew the details of it. Dude is getting *censored*ing PAID - and I'm sure that's all he really cares about for the most part (regardless of how good or bad his booking may be). Otherwise, he would off went off to some Indy company knowing that they would make him a champion almost instantly.

#43 Kombatant

Kombatant

Legend

• Members
  • 7,887 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:04 PM

What legit reason would he have to bitch about anything?

It's not like he signed the contract before he knew the details of it. Dude is getting *censored*ing PAID - and I'm sure that's all he really cares about for the most part (regardless of how good or bad his booking may be). Otherwise, he would off went off to some Indy company knowing that they would make him a champion almost instantly.

He always finds something negative to take a shot at his status with wwe in interviews, which is probably why he doesn't do much media interviews anymore

He may not be used as a serious main eventer but he's always been a solid mid carder. He was recently booked to randomly relinquish the US title but at least he was us champion again for 24 hrs. He just went over Sami Zayn to enter a 5 Way match for the wwe title at a ppv when he could just have been in the preshow against Tye Dillenger or something.

Edited by Kombatant, 15 February 2018 - 10:18 PM.

#44 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 31,299 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:05 PM

I wouldnt mind him challenging for the title again AFTER Mania but nah Naka/AJ is what the match needs to be. I am wondering if Ziggler actually turned face or not.

#45 St★rstruck

St★rstruck

Sicker than your average.

• Members
  • 22,687 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 10:43 PM

Yeah, I'm sure Dolph took a few jabs at WWE because of him being fed up with the position he had in the company. I'm guessing Dolph has come to realize that he won't go any further than he has been over the past several years (no WWE title runs, no WrestleMania main events or w/e) - and he's obviously content with it as long as he's bringing in the desired paycheck.

Edited by St★rstruck, 15 February 2018 - 10:44 PM.

#46 Kombatant

Kombatant

Legend

• Members
  • 7,887 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 11:21 PM

To me, he's a solid talent but his time on top should have been a couple of years ago. There are so many new talent on the rosters right now that I would prefer to see in the universe or wwe title scene such as Finn, Seth, Braun, AJ, Shinsuke, Bobby Roode, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.

He's an IC/US title guy and should be in the near future but that's about it for his wwe career

#47 JGD.

JGD.

'Lookin' Real Jagged Baby'

• Members
  • 16,296 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:02 PM

From what I've read, only a handful of superstars are getting over a million a year. So if it's true that Ziggler is on 1.5m a year, then that's a pretty big deal. Even 750k is nice. Who needs to be wrestling classics in New Japan when you can get squashed by Corbin and still get that $$$

#48 Lil' Kazu

Lil' Kazu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 16,208 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:26 PM

“It’d be unlikely because they usually top everyone off at a million,” Dave Meltzer said on Thursday’s Wrestling Observer Live. “So there are extenuating circumstances […] and usually the guys at a million are a little higher in the pecking order than Dolph. So I don’t know, I can check but based on the usual salary structure that sounds very unlikely.”

http://wrestlingnews...-real-question/

#49 Kombatant

Kombatant

Legend

• Members
  • 7,887 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

Sounds fishy then

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SD LIVE