NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean unless Johnny comes out to silence for this occasion. Rebel Heart is the most babyface theme ever lol

Depending on how his heel turn is handled, there could be a good irony in him having a babyface theme.

Likely scenario I see happening either before or after UE gets called up, is O'Reilly leaving the group and turning face; and then he'll have a rivalry against Cole.

I think UE will be a hit on the main roster. I really, really want KO to join them though. Although I don't think he needs to, but adding him would make them golden.

Likely scenario I see happening either before or after UE gets called up, is O'Reilly leaving the group and turning face; and then he'll have a rivalry against Cole.

I think UE will be a hit on the main roster. I really, really want KO to join them though. Although I don't think he needs to, but adding him would make them golden.

Mount Rushmore 3.0?!

The only one I don't like is Roddy. I though his heel turn might make him more interesting to me, but it hasn't. I'm not hugely into Adam Cole like everyone seems to be, but he does have a presence that makes it hard to dislike him. O'Reilly is great too, so smooth with everything he does. Hopefully they give Fish some spotlight now, he needs it.

The only one I don't like is Roddy. I though his heel turn might make him more interesting to me, but it hasn't. I'm not hugely into Adam Cole like everyone seems to be, but he does have a presence that makes it hard to dislike him. O'Reilly is great too, so smooth with everything he does. Hopefully they give Fish some spotlight now, he needs it.

Roddy has always been all substance, and rarely any style. Aside from being with Undisputed Era, his run as PWG champion was the only time he showed any personality.

Cole, Fish and O'Reilly have endless personality. I still remember that street fight they had with the Young Bucks, and Bennett was Cole's partner. I think out of the 4 of them, Cole and O'Reilly will thrive on the main roster.

Unfortunately i think undisputed era will get the sanity treatment.

You've got nothing to really base that on though, they are not like Sanity at all.

I just think they wont be seen as a main event level group or taken as serious as they do in nxt. I can see them getting treated like how sanity gets treated,just another heel faction.

Roddy has always been all substance, and rarely any style. Aside from being with Undisputed Era, his run as PWG champion was the only time he showed any personality.

Cole, Fish and O'Reilly have endless personality. I still remember that street fight they had with the Young Bucks, and Bennett was Cole's partner. I think out of the 4 of them, Cole and O'Reilly will thrive on the main roster.

Its crazy too cause heel Roddy in PWG was so *censored*ing dope.

Archived