Classic CAWS.WS members

Retired

I don't even think HeelKris was a troll. He was just a legit retard.

haha i used to be funny

Classic members that stick out in my memory

Ewok: Encyclopedic knowledgde of Playboy models.

Dazman: Catfished pedophile.

DoomBunny: Valentines Day thirst traps, wasnt even hot, everybody on here is just too horny.

doG: Came on here to make a thread about how horny he got after seeing Chloe Grace Moretz in Kick Ass. Probably a libertarian.

Mugen Warrior Kun: Living blaxpoitation movie. Prior to face reveal was some dude who autistically made threads every year about how the WWE games needed more karate gear in create a character mode.

Soap: Lied about having a gf and playing football. Didnt lie about being black.

TwiztidKratos: Always posting his Juggalo horseshit in the hip hop thread. Hated me.

Ernez: The Dwight Schrute of this place.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure I've seen her on shows doing a ringside attendant type role, similar to what SoCal Val did in TNA back in the day. I wanna say she was announced for a WOH match recently as well. Don't think I ever interacted with her personally but I remember her posting here back in the day so she sticks out when I see her on the screen lol

But that requires going to indy shows, and indies don't interest me because of WWE's lackluster program :(

Which isn't the indy's fault.

Go to ICW in Jersey City, it will be fun.

Also there is another member who has gone on to do great things on the indy scene too, not saying who tho :D

But that requires going to indy shows, and indies don't interest me because of WWE's lackluster program :(

Also there is another member who has gone on to do great things on the indy scene too, not saying who tho :D

Big E :hqhq:

You lost me at Jersey City.

Tell us D:

Archived