What stuff do you hope is in 20's CAW mode ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

He wasnt saying he wanted 25, hes saying its better than it was when it was like 25 (it was actually 32) but still

Actually I believe the first game for the Xbox 360 had only 25

:huh: The 1st WWE game on Xbox 360 was SVR07. I'm pretty sure that in all versions, there were 30 CAW slots. 32 was the number of layers you could use for each CAW on the PS2 version. I think the 360 version had 64 layers because it was on the newer generation console.

Well I'm not 100% sure what game it was but I know it was a big deal and everyone was pissed about it

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Improve load times for superstar edit many screen

2. More CAW slots (Yes I filled all 100 with my CAWs)

3. Hair segmentation. I.E combine top of hair 1 with side hair 22 and hair back 24

4. Fat body morph

Holy crap! You filled all 100? I usually max out around 40-60. An that's pushing it. I never been all that bothered by the CAW loading times. Except in-game when the game has to load the arena, caws and entrances. Tends to slow down. I agree with the hair choices and definitely with the fat body morphs. I was playing 2k19 yesterday and it just bothered me that the larger folk don't look right. Like Yokozuna, Abdullah the Butcher, Viscera, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived