What stuff do you hope is in 20's CAW mode ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Advanced team entrances

Advanced champion entrances

Ability to save entrances to CC

Create a video that works for new trons. With the most of backgrounds used for WWE stars without the lettering.

Ability to use create a characters as announce team, ring announcer, and referee.

Ability to upload custom trons to CC.

Ability to lock tag team finishers so the right person does the right part.

-Way more hair styles, including stuff from the in-game roster and more stuff like super saiyan hair because might as well. or a hair editor

-Bring back the sliders from the THQ games, because what we have now just suck

-Get rid of the stupid and arbitrary restrictions on certain parts in CAW mode.

-Way more hair styles, including stuff from the in-game roster and more stuff like super saiyan hair because might as well. or a hair editor

Oh dear god YES! I'm so done with those restrictions especially in 2k19 where it just got worse after every patch.

Oh dear god YES! I'm so done with those restrictions especially in 2k19 where it just got worse after every patch.

Heck yeah! Let us have the ability to combine whatever parts we want. There's no real purpose to have restrictions in the first place.

Heck yeah! Let us have the ability to combine whatever parts we want. There's no real purpose to have restrictions in the first place.

Agreed

my guess for the retrictions is it would cause the game to crash or something along those lines.

I think it was mostly oversights. I noticed how some items used to be compatible with each other but then after a patch were no longer compatible.

While I too want all wrestler hairstyles selectable, I know why they aren't, at least for newcomers with new models. The hair tends to be baked onto the model (it isn't, by default, separate) and thus would need extra work for each piece so that it can change in size and colour (separate from dye of course) for the caw mode.

My brother and I would love Ssj Vegeta's hair to go with Ssj Goku's.

Also a dinosaur suit to go with the ape suit like in XiX. I wa t to do King Kong Kong vs Godzilla.

So...I just found out that Yukes is out completely and that Visual Concepts (who have developed other games in the series along with Yukes) is on as the main developers. I smell a ton of things getting removed and replaced now.

Archived