Official WWE2K20 Discussion Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

Well it's understandable if there isn't any additional wrestlers or old dlc packs like moves. Fiend should be an option to get him separately!

That said, I think people should at least wait until all dlc is revealed before thinking the worst and complaining already

I agree on the wait and see point I'm just trying to point out that it's a little silly to make fun of other forums when there has been just as much or more complaining about the DLC on here.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's understandable if there isn't any additional wrestlers or old dlc packs like moves. Fiend should be an option to get him separately!

That said, I think people should at least wait until all dlc is revealed before thinking the worst and complaining already

I agree on the wait and see point I'm just trying to point out that it's a little silly to make fun of other forums when there has been just as much or more complaining about the DLC on here.

right and the 2K forums are having the same discussion in the same way its happening here, just with bigger volume

Yeah, I'm expecting the champs to be in at least. I'm also hoping Trent Seven doesn't get snubbed again. And while new, hope Imperium comes with WALTER. Aichner/Barthel were teaming for months beforehand and I don't mind if Wolfe is outdated as long as we got WALTER's entrance to update him.

This news may have had similar reactions here and from the looks of the 2K forum but I'm not seeing anything crazy on here compared to some stuff on the forum (minus Mani-Man's typical nonsense). People calling this the end of sim based WWE games is something I've only seen on the forum. Though this type of stuff has made lurking the 2K forums very fun today

I would like to see some surprise NXT names as well like Raul Mendoza, Arturo Ruas, Kushida, Damian Priest, Forgotten Sons, and possibly some NXT breakout tournament superstars like Dexter Lumis, Joaquin Wilde etc.

May be a stretch with all these names, but seeing as originals will be the DLC this year, its very possible they'll all be on disc imo

Outta all of those, probably just KUSHIDA and maybe the Forgotten Sons will make it. Mendoza has won like one match and Ruas has only been used as enhancement talent so far (minus his appearance on the EVOLVE special). And the NXT breakout tourney stars are freshly signed, no way would any make it even as DLC. Unless they have big plans for any of em like Lars Sullivan in 2K18.

There's always people to add or return when it comes to legends and alumni though. Contract issues do complicate things but to say they couldn't and just choose to charge 30 bucks for fantasy stuff is a bit much. I don't mind it myself but I like realism and don't see myself using that content myself. So I'll wait and see what else they announce but I definitely don't like the sound of all of this. I will say I'm pumped for Chyna and the fiend though

Outside of Chyna?

Who could they add that is legends and alumni that will sell well?

There's plenty from the 80s and 90s that would be cool to have. Even some of the smaller names that left an impact in a short time frame like Gangrel or Raven. Tons of guys that have even been in before but they let expire like Shamrock and Xpac or Dlo. Old WCW guys would be great too. Even gimmicks of wrestlers that are always in but have other looks in different eras that aren't in often like the APA or purple and black undertaker. They even took ministry taker out last year. Like..why? I love that gimmick. I'm not going to shit on others if they like Frankenstroman but Jesus if you think most people would take those silly themed monster gimmicks over legitimate stuff like wrestlers and attires I'd be willing to bet you're wrong.

By the way what does what we think will sell well have do with it? People will pay for that overpriced shit no matter what because they can't help themselves but that said, legitimate legends and alumni and newer stars will still always be received better. Monster gimmicks and holiday attires can be fun but it cheapens the game to be honest and it sure hurts the value of a 30 dollar dlc pass when most people have already been questioning the seemingly decreasing value over the last few years.

There's always people to add or return when it comes to legends and alumni though. Contract issues do complicate things but to say they couldn't and just choose to charge 30 bucks for fantasy stuff is a bit much. I don't mind it myself but I like realism and don't see myself using that content myself. So I'll wait and see what else they announce but I definitely don't like the sound of all of this. I will say I'm pumped for Chyna and the fiend though

Outside of Chyna?

Who could they add that is legends and alumni that will sell well?

There's plenty from the 80s and 90s that would be cool to have. Even some of the smaller names that left an impact in a short time frame like Gangrel or Raven. Tons of guys that have even been in before but they let expire like Shamrock and Xpac or Dlo. Old WCW guys would be great too. Even gimmicks of wrestlers that are always in but have other looks in different eras that aren't in often like the APA or purple and black undertaker. They even took ministry taker out last year. Like..why? I love that gimmick. I'm not going to shit on others if they like Frankenstroman but Jesus if you think most people would take those silly themed monster gimmicks over legitimate stuff like wrestlers and attires I'd be willing to bet you're wrong.

By the way what does what we think will sell well have do with it? People will pay for that overpriced shit no matter what because they can't help themselves but that said, legitimate legends and alumni and newer stars will still always be received better. Monster gimmicks and holiday attires can be fun but it cheapens the game to be honest and it sure hurts the value of a 30 dollar dlc pass when most people have already been questioning the seemingly decreasing value over the last few years.

I agree with the attire and alts, because I would to see a ruthless aggression attire pack.

But I dont think a bunch a midcarders from the attitude Era that has not been relevant in the last 20 years will sell better than that Halloween Pack. Sorry bruh

Archived