Early Predictions for WWE2K20 Roster

JustsomeNUGGET

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Mia Yim, Kacy and Chelsea Green are dlc...

No chance Chelsea makes DLC. She hasn't had a single match on TV since joining NXT

Yeah, I'd lean more towards Xia Li being the third girl, if there's only 3 and if Toni comes up in the Roster Reveal. Maybe even Deonna. As it stands, we're assuming who?....Divvied up into 2 packs somehow, we've got Mia Yim, Kacy Catanzaro, Keith Lee, Dominic Dijakovic, Damien Priest, WALTER, and KUSHIDA as the strongest contenders, right?...I would even say that any NXT UK girls other than Toni and Rhea would be kinda shocking...

Chelsea could still happen. She could officially debut on NXT television at any point in the Summer and be known and/or popular enough to have people excited about her being DLC so quickly. Like a Lars Sullivan-kinda thing. I agree that it seems unlikely, though, as release is about 3 months away already. Sheesh.

Edit- Well, 4 months...

There's never been a connection between the mobile game rosters and the console rosters though, I highly doubt that this suddenly changes.

I mean while that is true, I could see with a lot of roster members leaving, I could see new legends and NXT guys being added in.

Haven't looked at the mobile roster - which are the New roster members ?

Here's a list of people that are included on the roster, that aren't in WWE 2k19. Some of the legends are very interesting to add in, so I'm wondering if they might be popping up in the series at some point. If we are getting a Women's Evolution showcase, having a men's showcase as well focused on some of the more historic matches.

• Aliyah
  • Cezar Bononi
  • Danny Burch
  • Fabian Aichner
  • Kona Reeves
  • Riddick Moss
  • Taynara Conti
  • Tino Sabatelli
  • Tommaso Ciampa
  • Trent Seven
  • Tucker
  • Vanessa Borne
  • Wesley Blake
  • Wolfgang
  • The Brian Kendrick
  • Mark Andrews
  • Billy Gunn
  • Earthquake
  • Eve
  • Finlay
  • Hunter Hearst Helmsley
  • IRS
  • Typhoon
  • William Regal
  • X-Pac
  • Afa
  • Billy Graham
  • Bob Orton
  • Bruno Sammartino
  • Bushwhacker Butch
  • Bushwhacker Luke
  • Cactus Jack
  • Don Muraco
  • Dude Love
  • Farrooq
  • Harley Race
  • The Iron Sheik
  • "Chief" Jay Strongbow
  • Jerry "The King" Lawler
  • "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
  • "Big" John Studd
  • Junkyard Dog
  • Mankind
  • Mark Henry
  • Mick Foley
  • Paul Orndorff
  • Rocky Johnson
  • Ron Simmons
  • Sgt. Slaughter,
  • Sika
  • Wedi Richter
  • Yokozuna.

Thanks for the list...

Some interesting names for sure...

With Kendrick being in the mobile game, can we assume that he signed some sort of deal whilst Nikki Cross and Ciampa still hasen't signed any game deals yet?

Thanks for the list...

Some interesting names for sure...

With Kendrick being in the mobile game, can we assume that he signed some sort of deal whilst Nikki Cross and Ciampa still hasen't signed any game deals yet?

Ciampa is in the game, I forgot to include Nikki Cross though. Both are in.

<p>

There's never been a connection between the mobile game rosters and the console rosters though, I highly doubt that this suddenly changes.

I mean while that is true, I could see with a lot of roster members leaving, I could see new legends and NXT guys being added in.

Haven't looked at the mobile roster - which are the New roster members ?

Here's a list of people that are included on the roster, that aren't in WWE 2k19. Some of the legends are very interesting to add in, so I'm wondering if they might be popping up in the series at some point. If we are getting a Women's Evolution showcase, having a men's showcase as well focused on some of the more historic matches.

• Aliyah
  • Cezar Bononi
  • Danny Burch
  • Fabian Aichner
  • Kona Reeves
  • Riddick Moss
  • Taynara Conti
  • Tino Sabatelli
  • Tommaso Ciampa
  • Trent Seven
  • Tucker
  • Vanessa Borne
  • Wesley Blake
  • Wolfgang
  • The Brian Kendrick
  • Mark Andrews
  • Billy Gunn
  • Earthquake
  • Eve
  • Finlay
  • Hunter Hearst Helmsley
  • IRS
  • Typhoon
  • William Regal
  • X-Pac
  • Afa
  • Billy Graham
  • Bob Orton
  • Bruno Sammartino
  • Bushwhacker Butch
  • Bushwhacker Luke
  • Cactus Jack
  • Don Muraco
  • Dude Love
  • Farrooq
  • Harley Race
  • The Iron Sheik
  • "Chief" Jay Strongbow
  • Jerry "The King" Lawler
  • "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
  • "Big" John Studd
  • Junkyard Dog
  • Mankind
  • Mark Henry
  • Mick Foley
  • Paul Orndorff
  • Rocky Johnson
  • Ron Simmons
  • Sgt. Slaughter,
  • Sika
  • Wedi Richter
  • Yokozuna.

I'd love a Apa Vs Harlem Heat dream match.

• 4 weeks later...

i can definitely dig a crazy surprise or two that might come with a revolution showcase. I mean it cant all just be alternate attires, right? If that is what theyre doing though, it does mean Ronda gets several attires which I definitely wanted, on top of everything else.

If they were to do a women's revolution showcase, they could include the women's royal Rumble 2018. They'd have to do the final 8 people because I don't think they would make people play through the entire rumble but they should just have Kelly, Michelle and Molly as unlockables

I'm not holding my breath on any cool/exciting legends coming from a women's showcase (sadly). I think they are going to do what they did last year which is give a whole bunch of duplicates to wrestlers that are already in the game instead of giving additional legends like Showcase used to add

well having a pay issue thing will do that, as thats why, like Andrade before them in the past game..

Thankfully, there's been a resolution to this issue since both of them have made appearances on the main roster this year. I just hope Ciampa's injury doesn't keep him out.

well having a pay issue thing will do that, as thats why, like Andrade before them in the past game..

Thankfully, there's been a resolution to this issue since both of them have made appearances on the main roster this year. I just hope Ciampa's injury doesn't keep him out.

That doesn't mean anything.

I can't see the on disc roster being that much different than last year except for more female stars, legends and a few NXT additions like Keith Lee & Forgotten Sons. Think most new stars will come from DLC and that's hard to predict. Only ones I think will be nailed on for DLC is Kushida, Dijakovic and Walter. Possibly Matt Riddle, his in ring debut was November, but because of how much of a big name he is and got his proper takeover match in January I could see him being DLC but I could see him being on disc too.

I hope we get a few more NXT UK stars though. Definitely wouldn't mind, Grizzled young veterans, Travis Banks, Jordan Devlin & Gallus. Think we'll only get Toni Storm and Rhea Ripley for the women's division, could it depend on contracts? Most UK stars don't have exclusive contracts do they? Would that matter?

Considering it's supposed to be a 1st of October released, I'm surprised they've not announced a thing yet.

• 1 month later...

i can definitely dig a crazy surprise or two that might come with a revolution showcase. I mean it cant all just be alternate attires, right? If that is what theyre doing though, it does mean Ronda gets several attires which I definitely wanted, on top of everything else.

Hey ANTI-, if Io makes in the game, will there be any alts from you?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived