Early Predictions for WWE2K20 Roster

JustsomeNUGGET

I think the obvious are Trent Seven, Danny Burch, Io Shirai, Jaxson Ryker, Wesley Blake, Steve Cutler, Matt Riddle, and Nikki Cross (especially since she's basically been revealed at this point thanks to the first Originals pack). Barring any shenanigans where the person just doesn't want to be part of the game like Kendrick, Cross, Ciampa last year.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the obvious are Trent Seven, Danny Burch, Io Shirai, Jaxson Ryker, Wesley Blake, Steve Cutler, Matt Riddle, and Nikki Cross (especially since she's basically been revealed at this point thanks to the first Originals pack). Barring any shenanigans where the person just doesn't want to be part of the game like Kendrick, Cross, Ciampa last year.

Add Buddy Murphy to that list as well.

Add Buddy Murphy to that list as well.

Absolutely. I keep forgetting that he was somehow not included in 2K19.

Archived