Early Predictions for WWE2K20 Roster

JustsomeNUGGET

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My gut tells me Matt Riddle will be dlc. Nothing to go on, just gut feeling.

Riddle has been there for so long now (and even longer by October), that leaving him off the on-disc roster would almost be a crime. To NXT fans, he'll be one of the first guys they look for; I'm sure of it. I'm even starting to wonder if they'd save WALTER for DLC, but it's far more likely...they need atleast one big seller for that audience. If you think about it, though, WALTER, the Grizzled Young Vets, Toni, and Rhea Ripley should all be guaranteed because they were champions. Trent Seven should be in because I'm almost certain Moustache Mountain will have finally won the tag belts before October. Wouldn't count on anyone else from there...maybe not even Noam Dar tbh, but that's why surprises are cool.

They could've used Undisputed Era for DLC but put them on disc since they had been a major part of DLC for a while so I assume Matt Riddle will also follow that line of thought and be on disc. Keith Lee I'm not sure about though since his NXT TV push came a little later than his debut. KUSHIDA is the only obvious DLC so far IMO.

pretty sure Jeff Jarrett signed a legit deal right...so he can be in the games and have action figures etc.

So im guessing he's one of the DLC guys.

I need 1995 vs. HBK and Razor Jarrett

and 1999 dont piss me off Jarrett

pretty sure Jeff Jarrett signed a legit deal right...so he can be in the games and have action figures etc.

So im guessing he's one of the DLC guys.

I need 1995 vs. HBK and Razor Jarrett

and 1999 dont piss me off Jarrett

Depends. Is he a producer/agent? I read last year billy Kidman was asked why hes never in and he said WWE has started limiting merchandise/games/figures for their agents and producers. Supposedly thats why we lost Mark Henry last year despite him also having a legends deal. He had become a backstage agent.

Heres what I dont get....the roster for the new mobile game is sick. Just awesome. How come all those guys and girls, many weve never seen in a wwe game before, are allowed to be used in this capacity yet are always absent from the video games?

in b4 the first few rows of Community Creations are just AEW people for the whole year lol

I should've phrased the Toni statement better. By "headliner", I meant like after the assumed pre-order female. It would be a dick move but a really smart one to take the most popular girl on the independent scene, the past few years. One who won the second MYC at Evolution and yet wasn't in the Royal Rumble or the Mania Rumble for whatever reason. The one who, the past 2 years or so, the first decent caw of hers gets over 100K downloads and is on the Community Creations home screen all year long. If you put Rhea on the disc but you took Toni and put her on the DLC and give the people some bullshit like "Yeah, she's booked so solid, all around the world, all year long, that we couldn't get her in to scan her and what not until a little later of a date...like around the time we got WALTER..", I would begrudgingly respect that move. lol.

I don't think they'll do it....for all I know, maybe they already have her in the can, doing voiceover for something, I dunno. That's just the logic behind why I said that. She's pretty damn under-the-radar even though she's been making NXT appearances for the past 2 years, and yet, she'd make a DLC pack Must Buy to people of whom might not be fully on-board, for whatever reason. The current NXT UK women's champion doesn't absolutely have to be there on day one....particularly when the current male champ won't be there either.

I know 2K doesn't do E3 or at least not for WWE but I'm kinda surprised there's no leaks or rumors with with a week to go. I mean aren't there usually leaks, rumors or small tidbits around E3 week?

Last two years, 2K has had some youtubers preview the game, that was before Summerslam rightn When is the cover star usually revealed?

Archived