NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My issue with Taynara is she's one of those attractive women who actually seems very awkward, like she maybe never thought of herself as one of the "hot girls", but was told to try and portray herself as one on TV and doesn't really know what to do for that. Like an actress who always saw herself as the dorky sidekick and spent her whole life preparing for that, then suddenly got cast as the leading lady.

It irritates me sometimes when people ask who a person is as if they can't find out a lot quicker by doing a Google search or something lol.

It's not just about finding out who a person is. It's also about finding out what relevance they have in the context. And who better to ask than the people bringing that name up?

It irritates me that there is always someone who just says google it. No, we come here for a reason, maybe we wanna *censored*ing talk about it in relation to wrestling. Or to talk to the people on here.

Funny thing is...I'm not entirely sure that the question wasn't rhetorical anyway. Could have just been a shot at Wale by saying "who the hell is that guy?" Usually when people ask who someone is instead of just looking it up, that's the angle they're going for. In which case...of course they don't need to look them up, because they're just taking a shot at the guy. :lol: Not saying that's what happened here...just saying, it could be...in which case, telling him to look him up is pointless.

idk i just dont like when people act like them not knowing about something is because that something is not worth knowing about. it happens with shit like this and shit like the 2K soundtrack every year.

anyway, Wale is an American rapper who is a wrestling geek like the rest of us.

idk i just dont like when people act like them not knowing about something is because that something is not worth knowing about. it happens with shit like this and shit like the 2K soundtrack every year.

That bugs the shit out of me. For some reason years ago on this site, one of the Highlanders gave an opinion on social media or an interview or whatever, and someone was like why should their has-been opinions matter? as if being a wrestler who used to be on TV makes their opinions any less than the guy made that snide remark on an Internet forum.

These guys are just fans like us.

That bugs the shit out of me. For some reason years ago on this site, one of the Highlanders gave an opinion on social media or an interview or whatever, and someone was like why should their has-been opinions matter? as if being a wrestler who used to be on TV makes their opinions any less than the guy made that snide remark on an Internet forum.

These guys are just fans like us.

Who?

:hqhq:

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived