DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Did you also try to do the flip to the outside, where he lands on his feet?

If you are referring to the one he did during Velveteen Dream's promo in NXT. I think that's not in the game. His outside dives are usually corkscrew moves.

Unless you are referring to this.

LaUfvzy.gif

I was referring to the spot from the Velveteen Dream promo, I guess it was kinda obvious that they wouldn't add it though.
This could also be used for Ospreay. Nice touch from 2k to add this.

Now that I see how this can work, I'm going to need 2K to include Naito's fakeout Tranquilo pose in the next game

can already do that with the Tranquilo taunt

We need Almas' rope spot, though

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are referring to the one he did during Velveteen Dream's promo in NXT. I think that's not in the game. His outside dives are usually corkscrew moves.

LaUfvzy.gif

I was referring to the spot from the Velveteen Dream promo, I guess it was kinda obvious that they wouldn't add it though.
Now that I see how this can work, I'm going to need 2K to include Naito's fakeout Tranquilo pose in the next game

Does he roll off the ropes first, though? That's important

I believe the patch before this released fixed the Run In ability. Played Ricochet vs Adam Cole earlier and Cole used it which led to Bobby Fish coming out instead of someone random

i wasn't aware of the bug.....but this is also the first match I played. And Cole had Kyle O'Reilly do a run-in and sneak me while i looked up the ramp and the Undisputed music blasting

Not in play mode it seems. Had cesaro use it during a match with Big E. and Samoa Joe ran out.

Is Ricochet really that small because in game, even The Miz towers over him? I think Andrades model has the same problem with him being too small.

Glad someone else notices this. It really bothers me. Ricochet might be correct, hard to say but Andrade for sure is too small in the game. So is Sin Cara but he's been that way for quite a while now. It's almost like they have a generic height template they assign to each guy rather than their actual height.

Yeah, Ricochet may be correct but Im not meaning the height or anything like that. Im talking about in general. He just looks way too small compared to the rest of the roster. Maybe its because hes listed as a cruiserweight so maybe they have a certain body build for the models of that division. Like I dont know, its hard to explain. Some models in the game are a lot smaller than others though. Its just a minor thing that bugged me when I first played with him but yeah just something Id point out.

Yes! I thought I was insane and the only one that notices this. I've written about it before. They have some odd scaling with how they size the models and I can't quite figure out what/why it looks off. It almost seems like they just shrink/grow the entire model of a character to match their height rather than adjusting their proportions manually if that makes sense. That's why guys like Undertaker look so enormous in the game compared to other models. In real life, someone like Undertaker may have longer arms, legs, etc. but in the game, it seems like he has the exact same proportions as everyone else, they just made them all bigger.

Hopefully that makes some sense. It's somewhat hard to describe but I know what you mean lol.

Is Ricochet really that small because in game, even The Miz towers over him? I think Andrades model has the same problem with him being too small.

Glad someone else notices this. It really bothers me. Ricochet might be correct, hard to say but Andrade for sure is too small in the game. So is Sin Cara but he's been that way for quite a while now. It's almost like they have a generic height template they assign to each guy rather than their actual height.

Yeah, Ricochet may be correct but Im not meaning the height or anything like that. Im talking about in general. He just looks way too small compared to the rest of the roster. Maybe its because hes listed as a cruiserweight so maybe they have a certain body build for the models of that division. Like I dont know, its hard to explain. Some models in the game are a lot smaller than others though. Its just a minor thing that bugged me when I first played with him but yeah just something Id point out.

Yes! I thought I was insane and the only one that notices this. I've written about it before. They have some odd scaling with how they size the models and I can't quite figure out what/why it looks off. It almost seems like they just shrink/grow the entire model of a character to match their height rather than adjusting their proportions manually if that makes sense. That's why guys like Undertaker look so enormous in the game compared to other models. In real life, someone like Undertaker may have longer arms, legs, etc. but in the game, it seems like he has the exact same proportions as everyone else, they just made them all bigger.

Hopefully that makes some sense. It's somewhat hard to describe but I know what you mean lol.

yeh. I played Ricochet vs. Adam Cole...and thought damn...ricochet looks so tiny. Cuz in my head, Adam Cole is small. So if he looks so much bigger than ricochet in the game...how small is ricochet.

I get what u mean. Sometimes its not like a model is too tall or too fat. Its more like they've been zoomed in on. Or like when u click the diagonal part of something with ur mouse and can just make it bigger lol

remember back in the day, when Heath slater was ginormous. Or the time Sheamus was like the largest character in the game

yeh. I played Ricochet vs. Adam Cole...and thought damn...ricochet looks so tiny. Cuz in my head, Adam Cole is small. So if he looks so much bigger than ricochet in the game...how small is ricochet.

I get what u mean. Sometimes its not like a model is too tall or too fat. Its more like they've been zoomed in on. Or like when u click the diagonal part of something with ur mouse and can just make it bigger lol

remember back in the day, when Heath slater was ginormous. Or the time Sheamus was like the largest character in the game

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I remember that as well with Sheamus. I've often wondered if they are limited with how they can proportion models so they all work together properly when they interact for animations. Whatever it is, I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices how odd it looks. I can't help but hope Andrade gets "zoomed out" a but next year lol.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. I remember that as well with Sheamus. I've often wondered if they are limited with how they can proportion models so they all work together properly when they interact for animations. Whatever it is, I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices how odd it looks. I can't help but hope Andrade gets "zoomed out" a but next year lol.

Yes I hope that they make Andrade bigger in 2K20, I mean even Rey Mysterio is bigger than him lol.

Well Maria is based on 2008 so its accurate for her to have that theme.

No I mean they didn't use the WWE edit of the song. It should have an intro cut that goes straight to the lyrics. Also, it's kinda quiet lol

Also, cool they have seperate ones but I wish they could've included Mike & Maria's couple tron. Small thing, but I think Mike still uses it on 205 currently.

LaUfvzy.gif

It would be nice to see those added. Would make caws of Naito more authentic, and obviously, it would make Almas more fun to play as.

LaUfvzy.gif

Make it a rope grapple move, where the person doing the move reverses an Irish whip and does the rope taunt. Then the opponent runs at him but gets tossed outside and then person 1 does a baseball slide or something

why do they give us some arena/show parts but not the complete set? like, im trying to make the Starrcade'83 arena and show but the part are not in the show image, show load, replay screen, and transition screen sections. either give us all the parts, or create a knock off version if there some sort copyright issue.

Archived