Gameplay Thread

Ernez

@tim looks like you're correct. I'm assuming the in game one is based off the first Glorious DDT in this video:

https://youtu.be/FP9uXF7bdzA

One of those instances where the move slowly evolves over time and eventually looks a bit different.

yep. that's the match we used for reference.

Geeeez now I understand why you guys do what you do. You only reference A MATCH? As in One? You guys dont look at multiple matches for these guys? ??

Reason why the new Batista Bomb is bad?

Doesnt look bad. Performed exactly as I asked.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tim looks like you're correct. I'm assuming the in game one is based off the first Glorious DDT in this video:

One of those instances where the move slowly evolves over time and eventually looks a bit different.

Geeeez now I understand why you guys do what you do. You only reference A MATCH? As in One? You guys dont look at multiple matches for these guys? ??

In that case is the old Beast Bomb still in.

Saw the gameplay vid between Andre and Brock and the 8-Bit one with Andre and Warrior. Andre looks great but the one negative bit of feedback I have so far about him is that him doing the kneeling firemans carry reversal looks crazy out of place for him. Also clotheslines knocking him down. Andre did everything kinda his own way, even his weird punching style hasnt been in games for years.

I get that its Brock, but not even Brock should be able to knock Andre down on a clothesline right away without him stumbling backward and shaking the cobwebs a little bit the first few times and/or maybe getting his arms tied in the ropes like he used to love doing. The weight detection should be rigged a special way just for him is what Im getting at I guess, in terms of selling and reversals. Even Super Heavyweights should have a few minutes of struggle.

But I still think he looks absolutely incredible. Not gonna harp on the issue of him standing too upright (instead of having a sort of old man posture) and not having his somewhat bow legged walk.

i don't know why they would remove the shield entrances, for obvious reasons. As for shamrock, that sucks, as I liked that one.

They only removed Roman Reigns Shield entrance but that isn't much different than his crowd entrance that is still in. Shamrock it does suck especially since they just added his Ankle Locks last year.

I used Shamrock's for Gary, so unless they have some other one, he will have to have a different entrance. And Speedball's sucks. It isnt at all what I thought of when I saw the name Martial Artist it looks more like Street Fighter than it does a Martial Artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j3dOhfTyYU

is one of the entrances that comes to mind when I think Martial Artist. It is one of my personal favorites of all time, next to The Brood's entrance.

i don't know why they would remove the shield entrances, for obvious reasons. As for shamrock, that sucks, as I liked that one.

They only removed Roman Reigns Shield entrance but that isn't much different than his crowd entrance that is still in. Shamrock it does suck especially since they just added his Ankle Locks last year.

Reigns shield entrance is still in, all of the shield entrances are.

It is? I only seen Roman Reigns 1 & 2 no Shield.

It is? I only seen Roman Reigns 1 & 2 no Shield.

here around 3:20.

yes

yes

Thank you.

It's not like they have hundreds of superstars on the roster with their own unique moves to research, or anything...

Its not like they dont have countless of matches of reference and last time I checked this is a yearly title, they can ALSO FIX THINGS YEAR BY YEAR. Yet they dont...

yes

No but It definitley explains some of the moves being animated or mo capped the way they are...and thats not a good thing

I actually love that. They keep the other version(s) in, but sometimes it really is one of those things where you really liked the way so-and-so performed the move that one time and it would be cool if they captured it like that, and they actually do. The more, the better.

Jeff Hardy once in TNA overshot a Whisper in the Wind and, still trying to catch the opponent, pretty much turned it into a loose kind of Blockbuster on the landing, so Ive kinda wanted to see Whisper In The Wind Blockbuster ever since. Lol

I dont mean to be a dick, but then you asked for it to look bad lol Because it certainly looks awkward as *Censored*. However in most cases Batista made it look awkward towards the end of his first run.

[quote name="MayorHaggar" post="10922797" timestamp="1507397869

The Glorious DDT is based off when Roode debuted the move in NXT. There will be another one coming in the moves pack.

If true, its gonna be glorious

Archived