Who did it better?

maskedmaniac

For me AJ always had my favorite dropkick but yeah Okadas dropkick is some crazy shit.

I miss him flinging his arms out after hitting it, just looked so cool. Anyway,

Superkick: Shawn Michaels

Dropkick: AJ Styles

Powerbomb: Undertaker (Early ABA, his last ride was awesome)

Elbow drop: Randy Savage

Sharpshooter: Sting

Ankle lock: Angle

Lariat: Ryback (Meathook)

Piledriver: Undertaker

Chokeslam: Big Show

Shooting Star: Evan Bourne

Splitlegged moonsault: John Morrison

Frog Splash: Rob Van Dam

DDT: Jake Roberts

Cutter: Stone Cold Steve Austin (technically it's a cutter)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who had the best German Suplexes is the question though...

Difficult to say. Brock's are good because of the power and distance he can put into them on release, whereas Benoit always seemed to want to lift people as high as he can before dragging them back down.

I'm gonna go with Brock though because of how freakish he makes the German Suplex look, love that.

Shoutout to the deadlift versions that Neville does.

Triple H's spinebuster before his second quad tear was a thing of beauty. The Rock always hit it well too.

Come to think of it, I'll change my DDT suggestion too, The Rock's float over DDT was so smooth and looked devastating.

Kidman's shooting stars always looked like shit.

I don't know why but i've always liked the way his looked. I remember when he knocked Chavo out with it in 04.

Yep, gave him a good old concussion. Kidman's shooting star was not only ugly but it was dangerous as hell.

Here's one for yous. Who throws the best punches?

I'm throwing Bret Hart into that mix.

Damn son I was thinking about this exact question since yesterday and Bret was my first choice. I would say from who I've seen it's in this order: Bret>Stone Cold>Undertaker.

These guys, but Bret and Stone Cold especially could throw a punch and make it look legit without any of that slapping of the other hand shit to make the noise. I loved how Bret put his whole body into his punches, they looked brutal. As to who the worse is I would have to say Kane, at least older Kane. You could always see his right hand slap his left hand. Roman Reigns does this shit too and it completely takes me out of his matches, he needs to get some more training in this area.

Archived