Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Spider-Man Series (Insomniac/PlayStation)

At this point, I'm just gonna wait for everything to be out before going back in. Too much other stuff at the moment. Same goes for WWE, probably. Can't even remember the last time I touched that.

Edited by Generations

Spider-Clan seems like a waste and I wish the Spider Armour was the grey color from the PS1 games and not black. Oh well. At least the Iron Spider looks good. Really hoping for the Future Foundation suit in the last DLC

It is gray/silver colored. I don't know why their art render show it all black. This is a screenshot from the trailer:

RIibFEk.jpg

Edited by HiryuMK

Spider-Clan seems like a waste and I wish the Spider Armour was the grey color from the PS1 games and not black. Oh well. At least the Iron Spider looks good. Really hoping for the Future Foundation suit in the last DLC

It is gray/silver colored. I don't know why their art render show it all black. This is a screenshot from the trailer:

RIibFEk.jpg

That looks WAY better.

Reminds me of that one suit from the first Spiderman on PS1 lol

That's what it's modeled after. Or rather the suit from the PS1 game was modeled after the MK1 suit from the comics, which this was modeled after

Turf Wars DLC is now available for download in U.S., for some reason DLC didn't take till Tuesday afternoon like usual to show up, same with WWE 2K19's Titans Pack

Still no Sam Raimi suit :cry:

Hurts my heart. :flush:

There's still a chance it could be in Silver Lining

I *censored*ing hate Brutes

Me too, the brutes are sooooo irritating and way too tough. They are absolutely the WORST.

Oh when I first encountered them, I died way too many times, then I finally got the hang of it. Took me a good few hours to get it down

the only decent suit out of those is the Into The Spider-Verse suit. annoyed we didn't get the Raimi suit and got those.

Edited by Mr.Dreadful

the only decent suit out of those is the Into The Spider-Verse suit. annoyed we didn't get the Raimi suit and got those.

Same. They all knew we wanted it, I don't see why they didn't add it. Yeah, the Spider-Verse one is alright, but the other two look like suits I'll never wear.