Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like EVERYTIME I try to edit a CAW, the game will freeze once I complete the changes.

Same here.

I sent in a ticket to tell them about the bug and discussed it in a thread on the 2K Forums. I really hope everyone is vocal about it and it gets patched. Pretty much game breaking for me.

I don't know if this is just me but the missing logo screen comes up and I'm unable to close it to edit my caws

That happened to me last week when I deleted a logo that belonged to a CAW. I had to go to CC and overwrite that broken CAW with a new one.

How is the Rumble broken?

In WWE Universe Mode sometimes when you play not all the contestants come to the ring so the match never ends. If you play as Vader in the match you can't control him the computer still does. Also Vader always comes in as number 1 no matter what number you choose.

Soooo 2K just has no interest in patching the logo strech/fade bug huh? Or am I missing something

You're missing that it is not a bug.

It was clearly intended to work that way.

Not too sure if you're being serious or not, but if you are, why would they do that?

Soooo 2K just has no interest in patching the logo strech/fade bug huh? Or am I missing something

You're missing that it is not a bug.

It was clearly intended to work that way.

Not too sure if you're being serious or not, but if you are, why would they do that?

I don't know.

But it's clearly not just a bug.

Otherwise it wouldn't have been in after 2k15

I don't believe it's a bug either, but never the less, we need to keep raising a stink about it so it can finally go the hell away. It certainly isn't beneficial to the player directly, as all it does is block creativity.

Aye. I don't understand why it is still in the game.

Atleast in the way it works. (Without an option.)

Absolutely. If they gave us the option to switch it on and off, it'd be amazing because we could use it when we need to in order to fade a specific part of something out, but as it stands all it does is either make something we plan not work, or force us to use up more logo slots than we want to. And that's a big deal to creators that like to get intricate.

Archived