Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

transparency and color on my caws that have face textures keeps resetting, starting to drive me batshit insane since I have to fix it every time I get in to the game.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a match with Bret Hart against Finlay, I hit him with about 15 signatures and locked him in the sharpshooter about 7 times and still he kicked out of the pin count every time. The match went on for like 30 minutes until I lost. Is there a bug with pinning certain guys or what?

I just had a match with Bret Hart against Finlay, I hit him with about 15 signatures and locked him in the sharpshooter about 7 times and still he kicked out of the pin count every time. The match went on for like 30 minutes until I lost. Is there a bug with pinning certain guys or what?

No it's random. I've gotten this from time to time with various guys. Really decreased a lot with the last patch.

You're supposed to make him tap! ;)

Not saving logos, can't believe that wasn't patched, so annoying downloading logos only to have them all disappear when you turn off your system, they didn't f**k it up in any previous titles so how come this year has this

Well there's a better chance of pigs flying than me actually making anybody tap in this game, the submission system is ass! I played another match with Bret this time against Rusev and it took me three or four signature pile drivers and four failed sharpshooter attempts and I barely got the pin, Rusev had his and on the ropes but the ref didn't see.

Whenever i play tag matches i always end up stuck as the man on the apron, whether i start as legal or not as soon as im tagged out im stuck out of the match.

Example, I start at Viktor (Legal Man), tag out, i stay controlling Viktor as Konnor becomes legal. The match continues and when Konnor tags out i am suddenly controlling Konnor instead of Viktor , as the illegal man.

Is there some setting im missing? or is the game just not working right

Well there's a better chance of pigs flying than me actually making anybody tap in this game, the submission system is ass! I played another match with Bret this time against Rusev and it took me three or four signature pile drivers and four failed sharpshooter attempts and I barely got the pin, Rusev had his and on the ropes but the ref didn't see.

I've got the opposite problem with submissions...I find myself letting guys escape just because it's not how or when I want the match to end. I truly love the epic matches that we're getting this year but once I slap on a submission, it's usually game over.

Whenever i play tag matches i always end up stuck as the man on the apron, whether i start as legal or not as soon as im tagged out im stuck out of the match.

Example, I start at Viktor (Legal Man), tag out, i stay controlling Viktor as Konnor becomes legal. The match continues and when Konnor tags out i am suddenly controlling Konnor instead of Viktor , as the illegal man.

Is there some setting im missing? or is the game just not working right

When you set up a tag team match it asks if you want to control your partner...if you answer YES, you control the legal man after the tag. But, if you push the touchpad (the large rectangular button at the top center of your ps4 controller) you can switch partners at anytime during the match.

Does limb damage even factor into the submission system this year? I notice that no matter how much limb damage my opponent has the submission circle is still pretty much a toss up for whomever fills it up first.

That's how the submission game works? No longer guarantee victories etc.

A opponent with a red limb and low Stamina will have a much much smaller blue area.

The current system still seems more based on guessing where the opponent is going to go than actual skill and ability. There is no real strategy except for "trying to confuse the opponent".

Maybe online. But not against the CPU

A opponent with a red limb and low Stamina will have a much much smaller blue area.

Larger blue area, therefore making it easier to make them submit.

Damaged limb and submission finisher that targets that area is the easiest tap-out you'll ever get.

smaller blue area :P

you need to get a "all-red-everything"-ring to make someone tap out.

Found a super weird one today. I jokingly made a Lucha King Barrett attire and he had a mask. In entrances, the mask doesn't appear. But that's not the weird part. Also in the entrance, Barrett's head is shaved!

Larger blue area, therefore making it easier to make them submit.

Damaged limb and submission finisher that targets that area is the easiest tap-out you'll ever get.

smaller blue area :P

you need to get a "all-red-everything"-ring to make someone tap out.

I think we're talking about different things. I'm talking about the bars that we are attempting to overlap. Damaged limbs create a larger blue bar, therefore making it easier to overlap. On that same token, the size of your wrestler's red bar is determined by their submission proficiency. Huge red bar and huge blue bar (which is what I'm assuming you'd see with Brett Hart vs a beat up fool) isn't too challenging to overlap and should be a fairly easy tap-out.

Keep getting that black outline whenever I use Superstars with glitched facepaint.

Also, the other day after I finished downloading stuff of CC, the main menu started playing 3 songs at once. Imagine a mashup of Sheamus, The Vaudevillains and LayCool's themes. :lol:

I don't really wanna play this game anymore. About 2 weeks ago I spent 30 minutes editing an Enzo attire only for it to crash on me when I tried to save it.

Today I edited one match on a pretty decent CPU generated card, all the other matches got changed. Like *Censored* it, the loading times are long enough as it is, I'm not gonna sit down now for another 15 minutes redoing another 7 matches.

Also, the 1000 logo limit bug really hurts this game for me because I don't even want to download any post WM attires because I know I'm going to have to take another 2 hours of my life to delete unused logos. They HAVE to fix this next year.

Archived