Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk if it was already mentioned, but one of Rusev's taunts has no audio now.

It was my favorite one too :facepalm:

try going in to move set, assigning a different taunt in that slot, and then reassigning it. This worked for me when Jericho's "c'mon, baby" taunt stopped having audio. I tried it just to try it and it worked.

Idk if it was already mentioned, but one of Rusev's taunts has no audio now.

It was my favorite one too :facepalm:

try going in to move set, assigning a different taunt in that slot, and then reassigning it. This worked for me when Jericho's "c'mon, baby" taunt stopped having audio. I tried it just to try it and it worked.

Actually, I found out it was just an online practice thing. He wouldn't scream in practice mode, but when he's in the match he does them.

Thanks anyway tho :D

The 1.05 patch removed The Ascensions Tag Team Title entrance?

I can say it's either been gone all the time in 2k16 or very early on. Half of my party says it was never in 2k16 and half says it was removed very early. but yeah...it's gone either way.

The 1.05 patch removed The Ascensions Tag Team Title entrance?

I can say it's either been gone all the time in 2k16 or very early on. Half of my party says it was never in 2k16 and half says it was removed very early. but yeah...it's gone either way.

It was in at release i think. They were my nxt tag champs and had an entrance where Konnor would hold up both titles.

wow, would love to hear their mindset when they decide to remove things. "Well Ascension are just bunch of jobbers now, they don't deserve a tag team title entrance. Removed!"

Programming doesn't work like that.

I know. It was more of a sarcastic wit (shitty one, perhaps).

wow, would love to hear their mindset when they decide to remove things. "Well Ascension are just bunch of jobbers now, they don't deserve a tag team title entrance. Removed!"

Programming doesn't work like that.

But when it comes to WWE games things like this happen.

I'm really sick of sweat only appearing in cutscenes in mycareer & showcase, so annoying. Plus it should still be present after a CAW or superstar uses HHH's entrance with the water.

IT SHOWS up in universe to

they remove kidds and cesaro tag entrence

No they didn't.

After downloading the new DLC, when I try to add the new Macho Man entrance to the Macho man who is currently in the game, for alt attires his robe glitches during it and ends up in front of him leaving none of his robe behind him. I'm hoping they fix this in their next patch because it's a great entrance and I want to use it for the Macho Man in game.

Archived