U.S. Politics Discussion

Undercard Jamoke

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The reason Trump is so popular is because the average american doesn't trust the Democrats or the Republicans. They realize that both sides lie and tell people whatever they want to hear in hopes of getting elected. With Trump he says what he feels and you either agree with him or don't. But at least hes honest in the way he feels.

And lets be honest with ourselves. There are probably a few republicans AND democrats that agree with some of the things that Trump is saying. They just dont have the guts to say them out loud.

The difference is Trump says shit sometimes without knowing the facts, more like just repeating what he heard, while Hillary lies knowing she may not be 100% accurate but not caring about her lies. In fact, ISIS recruiting videos have featured Obama, George W. Bush, and her own husband Bill Clinton, but not Trump as she said. If this were a less popular candidate her own democratic colleagues would be calling for her to drop out after a lie like this. As the post above said, Trump has so much support because he is being open and honest about things, while with all the other candidates you can smell bullshit every time they talk.

Well...he's not literally Hitler - not yet. But whoever has read/heard Hitler's speeches may come to that conclusion...Yeah. It baffles me every time that Trump has so many supporters.

Racism, hatred of political correctness, ignorance, and speaking frankly are why Trump has so many supporters. People unfortunately think that makes a great candidate worth supporting. I'd like to say most republican supporters tend not to be that smart, but I don't know if democrat supporters fact check as well.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The reason Trump is so popular is because the average american doesn't trust the Democrats or the Republicans. They realize that both sides lie and tell people whatever they want to hear in hopes of getting elected. With Trump he says what he feels and you either agree with him or don't. But at least hes honest in the way he feels.

And lets be honest with ourselves. There are probably a few republicans AND democrats that agree with some of the things that Trump is saying. They just dont have the guts to say them out loud.

this is unfortunately true, and a lot of people I know confirm that. Not to mention, they agree with his racist views. whether it has to do with Hispanics or Muslims or even blacks.

I mean I agree with some of his economic views but his foreign policy, immigration, racist shit, etc is enough for me to not even consider him as a serious candidate.

That's why he's literally Hitler. He's taking a hurting country in a recession, he's promising to make it great again, fix the economy, blah blah blah. And you know what? He may not be wrong. He probably actually would be a solid economic president. The only catch is he is a racist piece of shit human being who wants to completely rid of a certain religion and be super militant with his foreign policy. Literally. Hitler.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm sure it's because of how honest he seems to be and the fact that people lost their faith in politicians because they think of them as liars. Obama certainly hasn't delivered the change we need, but to be fair, it's not like the government was helping Obama make lives better. Plus, Trump is against Muslims in a time where people are scared of Muslims and abhor political correctness, which Trump doesn't abide by.

Plus, the typical republicans who don't fact check or will believe any bullshit republican candidates or in power will tell them, despite proof against them.

Can a politician want to stop Muslims from coming into the country or deporting illegal immigrants without being the "Antichrist" or the next Hitler?

"deporting illegal immigrants"

They are not easy to deport...because they're...well illegal.

And yeah. It's kinda hard to treat people bad based on their religion without looking atleast a little bit like Hitler....

Or they run across the street like they're illegally crossing the border! It makes no sense to bar Muslims from coming into the country, that doesn't help anything. There are still ways for them to get in.

Why not just increase the vetting process?

It's not that hard to find illegals, most of them work the fields or wait outside hardware stores.

Nice. Were is your proof for that statement?

The couple of times my dad has hired them to work on our house, picked them up from home depot, where daily you find about 20 of them standing there. But I have no actual proof to show you.

It's not that hard to find illegals, most of them work the fields or wait outside hardware stores.

Nice. Were is your proof for that statement?

The couple of times my dad has hired them to work on our house, picked them up from home depot, where daily you find about 20 of them standing there. But I have no actual proof to show you.

So you have nothing.

Archived