U.S. Politics Discussion

Undercard Jamoke

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except he even bashed the many money givers, he has more money than any financial backer

Except he even bashed the many money givers he has, more money than any financial backer

Yeah. So you just admitted that he has them.

Depends where you put the imaginary comma. ;)

Except he even bashed the many money givers, he has more money than any financial backer

Except he even bashed the many money givers he has, more money than any financial backer

Yeah. So you just admitted that he has them.

Depends where you put the imaginary comma. ;)

ah, my bad.

Nothing Carson has said has outright pissed me off. However, due to his comments on Obamacare being worst thing since slavery and Darwin being influenced by Satan, I just cannot take the guy seriously.

In terms of "non-politicians", I did like Herman Cain, but we all know how that ended up.

Don't even get me started on Herman Cain. I think he would of been a great choice to run against Obama but once he started gaining momentum the media made sure to do whatever they had to, to get him out of the race.

As far as the slavery comment though. I agree that he could of worded it different....but he has a point.

First let me say that I have no problem with government programs like Medicaid or food stamps that help people who are down on their luck.

The problem though is that these programs are no longer used as a way to help people until they can get off them. They are used as a program for people to live the rest of their life on. They become "slaves" to the government because the government does nothing to help these people (myself included at one point in my life) better themselves. These programs encourage people to become lazy and "needing" the government.

Right, that's why a shit ton of countries with these "dependent" citizens that were enslaved to tax-funded, public healthcare and other evil perks such as financable education regularly have a better, relative employment rate.

why is it republicans and conservatives are against helping the needy and vets but have no problem with lowering taxes for the rich people who can actually afford to pay it? Or saying they're against government interference but want the government to ban same sex marriage and abortion?

Nothing Carson has said has outright pissed me off. However, due to his comments on Obamacare being worst thing since slavery and Darwin being influenced by Satan, I just cannot take the guy seriously.

In terms of "non-politicians", I did like Herman Cain, but we all know how that ended up.

Don't even get me started on Herman Cain. I think he would of been a great choice to run against Obama but once he started gaining momentum the media made sure to do whatever they had to, to get him out of the race.

As far as the slavery comment though. I agree that he could of worded it different....but he has a point.

First let me say that I have no problem with government programs like Medicaid or food stamps that help people who are down on their luck.

The problem though is that these programs are no longer used as a way to help people until they can get off them. They are used as a program for people to live the rest of their life on. They become "slaves" to the government because the government does nothing to help these people (myself included at one point in my life) better themselves. These programs encourage people to become lazy and "needing" the government.

Right, that's why a shit ton of countries with these "dependent" citizens that were enslaved to tax-funded, public healthcare and other evil perks such as financable education regularly have a better, relative employment rate.

So are you saying that the government is without flaw when it comes to how they handle things like unemployment benefits and food stamps? Because no where in my statement did I say that we should do without those things. I simply said we need a better way of doing them.

I hope you didn't just figure this out. Most people don't give a shit what's good for the country, they go with whatever benefits them or their social class the most, or whatever they were raised as without questioning anything. If they cared, there'd be more compromises.

They might as well have called it the "Hillary Clinton and Friends Debate".

We pretty much should just accept Hillary is going to get the Democratic nomination. I can't believe I'm considering voting Republican, but anyone but her. I don't know how anyone could vote for her. She lies again, and again, and again.

I'm no Trump supporter, but how do you just get away with saying that his speeches are used by ISIS as recruitment techniques with no proof? Jeeze.

Republican, Democrat, Moderate, it doesn't matter...how could anyone who even does a little bit of digging vote for Hillary?

Yeah, I'm with you. Eight years ago I was all for Hillary as I didn't have any confidence in Obama, but as the years went on and I became more interested in politics and started paying more attention I realized things will just continue as they have with Hillary. She has been lying way too much to get the nominate and surely she will lie even more once she is president. Anyone but her really. I'd rather not vote republican, but with this system what choice do we have?

You have a problem with Hillary because she lies again and again and again, but you don't have a problem with republicans who openly lie and deceit people despite a quick Google search proving them wrong?

Because it's common sense. Trump is encouraging hate against Muslims, and ISIS is using this to say "the western world hates you, they will treat you like shit and abuse you. Join us and stop it from happening! Get revenge!" It's not hard to imagine.

Have you pointed out or addressed the fact that republicans have lied and said stuff with no proof, or even going against proof and evidence? It's funny how republicans I know attack the democratic candidates for lying and attackin each other, but republican candidates are way worse.

You have a problem with Hillary because she lies again and again and again, but you don't have a problem with republicans who openly lie and deceit people despite a quick Google search proving them wrong?

Because it's common sense. Trump is encouraging hate against Muslims, and ISIS is using this to say "the western world hates you, they will treat you like shit and abuse you. Join us and stop it from happening! Get revenge!" It's not hard to imagine.

Have you pointed out or addressed the fact that republicans have lied and said stuff with no proof, or even going against proof and evidence? It's funny how republicans I know attack the democratic candidates for lying and attackin each other, but republican candidates are way worse.

Of course the Republicans lie. They also do some pretty questionable things as seen below:

I'm not saying the Trump thing is completely false or not possible, just making such big statements with absolutely zero evidence is morally questionable.

Then of course, Donald said he saw thousands of Muslims cheering the towers going down, so he's no better by any means. He'd be the absolute worst thing for America.

And I tend to lean towards Democrats more often than not, so I'm not by any means lobbying for Republicans lol...Did you not see my posts praising President Obama?

Didn't ISIS say that they were hoping people would blame Syrian refugees for the tragedy in Paris, so more countries stop accepting them and thus, make them easier to recruit to ISIS? I agree, Trump is a complete and utter cancer, and I find that most of his supporters are as well. Same goes for Cruz and anyone who believes anything he says.

tbf I wasn't sure if you were the same person, due to different name and avatar. <_< I'm just annoyed with how people call Hillary a liar but not call out their republican candidates. I don't support Hillary and am disgusted with people who do support her because she's a woman and thus, "feminism."

My bad. I guess I'm just disillusioned with the amount of support Trump has gotten.

Didn't ISIS say that they were hoping people would blame Syrian refugees for the tragedy in Paris, so more countries stop accepting them and thus, make them easier to recruit to ISIS? I agree, Trump is a complete and utter cancer, and I find that most of his supporters are as well. Same goes for Cruz and anyone who believes anything he says.

tbf I wasn't sure if you were the same person, due to different name and avatar. <_< I'm just annoyed with how people call Hillary a liar but not call out their republican candidates. I don't support Hillary and am disgusted with people who do support her because she's a woman and thus, "feminism."

My bad. I guess I'm just disillusioned with the amount of support Trump has gotten.

Fine, ban refugees from entering this country, let ISIS have them, and then once they're terrorist keep them banned. I don't give a *Censored*.

The only reason I'd vote is if Trump actually gets the nomination then I'll vote for whoever tf else is against him. The dream is Bernie Sanders but anyone is better than Trump. Dude is literally Hitler. Part of me still has hope that he's trolling to prove a point.

Archived