WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've lost quite a bit of love for Paige...mostly because of how much of a bitch she is on Tough Enough...and not even in an endearing way...but, in like...a childish way, just for the sake of being a bitch. Like when she takes something that someone says that is clearly not meant to offend the coaches and acts like it's some horrible shit.

Its funny to see how quick Paige turned into a Tumblr style bitchy feminazi for Tough Enough. Really made me hate her big time.

Looks like he grew his hair back.

I hope the Stardust music hits and he comes out, only to walk back and then come back out again as Cody.

Tonight is shaping up to be awesome man omg

Waiting to get in this arena man ?

Takes some good pics man

I will.

& nah jeb /: we're gonna be in the 300's. But I'll post pics in the pics of yourself thread.

More possible spoilers for RAW tonight:

Several readers on social media have sent word that the red Cadillac that Brock Lesnar destroyed on last Monday’s episode of RAW was spotted being unloaded at the site of tonight’s RAW in Atlanta. This is an indication that it will once again be used as a prop on tonight’s show.

Here is a photo of it being unloaded today:

8q4fdXp.jpg

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/another-possible-spoiler-for-tonights-raw-episode/

Tonight is a big episode of Raw, where they’ll compete against the Home Run Derby, which will be live from Cincinnati Ohio on ESPN. According to the PWInsider, Sasha Banks and Charlotte are backstage. We reported last week that Banks and Charlotte would make their wrestling debuts at SummerSlam, but according to this report, WWE Creative decided to call up the two this past weekend. Right now, the story is for Banks and Charlotte to help Paige in her feud against Team Bella. If this does indeed happen, Banks and Charlotte would be the first Divas to get called up since Paige.

Other Notes: Dolph Ziggler is not backstage at Raw tonight, as he is currently selling his injury from last week’s attack by Rusev. Also, The Tough Enough cast is in attendance at Raw tonight. Will they be part of the show? We shall wait and see.

Update: There is another major NXT Diva that is reported backstage. According to this picture that was released a short time ago via Twitter, Becky Lynch is also backstage. Recently, Lynch said on NXT programming that she suffered a hip flexor injury, which will sideline her a few weeks. Was this a setup? All I know is that Raw just got interesting to say the very least.

FaoVGRD.jpg

http://strictlysports2014.sportsblog.com/posts/2823651/sasha-banks---charlotte-backstage-at-raw-.html

Archived