Brian Kendrick Is Training Eva Marie...

Lunchbox

She'll still be hated forever, no matter how good she may get.

I don't see why this would be true at all. Also, I don't think anyone ever hated her...she was just really bad in the ring, to the point of being comical. People enjoyed mocking her. If she does the work and returns better, I don't see why anyone would be anything other than happy for her.

She does some things well, she does other things really poorly. Kendrick seems to be a great trainer, but it is what it is. I've mostly already said what I have to say on the subject in the various divas discussions where the clips have been debated. I'd love for her to actually become a good wrestler (why wouldn't I?)...but I'm skeptical. And of course, all the training in the world won't help her if her opponents are people like Cameron and Rosa Mendes. It's easy for Brian Kendrick to make people look good.

Yeah I was impressed by the video and then I thought about that. Not many divas are gonna be able to take the moves Eva has been trained to do.

Well if Eva works out whos to say Kendrick wont agree to work with Cameron and some of the others next? This is what needs to be done so that the divas division can improve with the ones they have now as more come in later.

She does some things well, she does other things really poorly. Kendrick seems to be a great trainer, but it is what it is. I've mostly already said what I have to say on the subject in the various divas discussions where the clips have been debated. I'd love for her to actually become a good wrestler (why wouldn't I?)...but I'm skeptical. And of course, all the training in the world won't help her if her opponents are people like Cameron and Rosa Mendes. It's easy for Brian Kendrick to make people look good.

Yeah I was impressed by the video and then I thought about that. Not many divas are gonna be able to take the moves Eva has been trained to do.

Everyone learns these moves though

Every diva has learned how to suicide dive and do a sliced bread or springboard DDT? No non-wrestling-background diva on the show besides Naomi has ever looked as good as Eva in this video

Every diva has learned how to suicide dive and do a sliced bread or springboard DDT? No non-wrestling-background diva on the show besides Naomi has ever looked as good as Eva in this video

Well...from the videos I've seen of the Performance Center everybody does 450, Moonsaults and other flippy shit. So my guess would be that they all went through that training at some point.

But the plus from those video is that she doesn't have the akwardness most of the divas minus Paige have on the main roster. The NXT Divas are a different breed altogether due to them training with Del Ray most of their careers.

True

Archived