Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Yep, played it with Ernez and our friend Kenny, was so much fun. I love co-op games like that with unlimited ways to go about the mission.

The only shitty part was our own team mates randomly killing us here n there for no reason. So much noobs on that game.

Started playing U4 again, quite a lot of changes since I last played. Also *censored* charged melee spammers. Actually scratch that, *censored* charged melee attacks in general. Never really liked them.

Wow. It got worse?

Playing Danganronpa for the very first time. Didn't even know about it's existence until someone told me about the similarities it shares with the Ace Attorney games.

I'm liking it so far.

WWE Champions... a fun break from the Battlefront app that I've been playing just to generate more in-game credits for the PS4 version.

Started playing U4 again, quite a lot of changes since I last played. Also *censored* charged melee spammers. Actually scratch that, *censored* charged melee attacks in general. Never really liked them.

Wow. It got worse?

Dunno if I'd say it's worse, just got very unlucky with the people I kept going against. Played a bit more of it and it wasn't as bad.

Grabbed a bunch of classic PC games for cheap. Started playing the original System Shock, and...man...the controls are just stupid to me. I can get the hand of them for generally walking around and picking things up, but trying to engage in combat when you can only look in a handful of rudimentary directions? Kind of dumb. I mean...you need to click an on-screen thing just to change whether you're looking up, down, or center? And then there's the weird mouse/keyboard hybrid controls for looking around and moving. Just unlike anything I've ever played, honestly. I'm sure I can choose different controls (at least, I'm assuming that I can)...but, yeah. Even for a game as old as this, I don't know what they were thinking with the whole changing views thing.

Rainbow Six: Siege... new operators and Ibiza map HYPE.

Right?! I especially love placing a window into reinforced walls with the new chick.

Rainbow Six: Siege... new operators and Ibiza map HYPE.

Right?! I especially love placing a window into reinforced walls with the new chick.

Indeed... one of the coolest special abilities currently in that game.

(I'm still salty that the developers somewhat gimped Tachanka's turret. The updated look when you've got your operator inside of it is pretty awful.)

Edited by NegativeCreep

Creating stuff for WWE 2K17 seems to require a lot of back and forth between computer and console. But I think you'll like the end result. Halloween Havoc '97 is full of pretty colors.

• WWE2k17

Rainbow Six: Siege

Battlefield 1

Injustice 2 Beta

Gonna start Assassins Creed Syndicate

started Assassin's Creed 2 last night on XB1. (Ezio Collection) btw, for anyone that doesn't have the Ezio Collection but is looking to get it, EVERYTHING is on 1 disc. (Lineage movie, AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations, and Embers)

Got Dishonoured 2 for free!!

How?

Shopper's Drug Mart Optimum points. My mom had over $300 dollars worth so she called me and asked me which game I wanted.

Games are $90 in Canada now after tax so it was a great buzz to get one for free.