Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Ah there we go. Now it came back on.

That was so weird for me. I wasn't able to log onto my PS3 or PS4 for 2 days. I'm more of an offline fanatic, but still. Hadn't had that happen to me since the 2011 hackings.

Edited by lightning116

WWE 2K17... still trying to download attires from CC, hopefully it works better than it did yesterday afternoon - won't hold my breath.

Currently jumping between my main 3 games of the month Resident Evil 7, Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush 2. Im just waiting for Horzion Zero Dawn before i buy any more games.

I gave up on Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict. The next-to-last battle, with those lasers that hit everything in a straight line, combined with enemies that have "fire breath" or "demon breath", and only one way forward... I just didn't have the patience!

Currently jumping between my main 3 games of the month Resident Evil 7, Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush 2. Im just waiting for Horzion Zero Dawn before i buy any more games.

How has Yakuza 0 been treating you? I've always been a fan of that series, and I'll more than likely pick up a copy one of these days (damn my gaming backlog)... just wanted to hear someone's opinion on the game as of right now.

Thanks!

How has Yakuza 0 been treating you? I've always been a fan of that series, and I'll more than likely pick up a copy one of these days (damn my gaming backlog)... just wanted to hear someone's opinion on the game as of right now.

Thanks!

Its good so far. I am really enjoying it. I just started it though im only on chapter 2 or so.

I've been running through the 2nd era of Tomb Raider games and right now I'm playing Underworld (PC). I'm not gonna lie, I didn't really care for the original games because of the controls, but the 2nd era got me really into Tomb Raider.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Dividing my time between these games...

The Elder Scrolls Online (Xbox One)

Dead Rising 4 (Xbox One)

Mad Max (PS4)

Started playing U4 again, quite a lot of changes since I last played. Also *censored* charged melee spammers. Actually scratch that, *censored* charged melee attacks in general. Never really liked them.

Man was the Cold Darkness DLC pissing me off. Every time I attempt to beat it without dying, some random bulls**t happens that kills me and I rage quit. Was able to get it done later but never again.

Edited by lightning116

Played the Rainbow 6 Siege free weekend on xbox1 and wow, its amazingggg, think I'm gonna pick it up myself.

Played the Rainbow 6 Siege free weekend on xbox1 and wow, its amazingggg, think I'm gonna pick it up myself.

I know the feeling... Siege is so much fun to play with a squad of four of your closest friends.