Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Super Mario Maker. So addictive that game is, you have no idea.

Whether playing levels designed by thousands of people or unlocking more items and game designs. Got a Wii U? Get this game.

Edited by lightning116

Word cookies on mobile.

Xenoverse 2 on console. Pretty sure I'm addicted to Xenoverse.I go to play for an hour or two and end up playing for about 4 to 5.

Axiom Verge. Just collecting what I missed in my first playthrough. Which was a lot apparently.

Edited by lightning116

I started playing that "Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time" game that was free with GWG...it's actually pretty decent. There's a lot going on, and it's really not the kind of game that I excel at...but maybe it will help me focus better in real life. It's not at all what I was expecting. Actually, I really didn't have any expectations at all...but it's interesting. You've got this little ship that you pilot...and you need to move around and man different stations that shoot or position the shield...and you have a companion animal that can also be ordered to do those things...so it's a lot of multitasking and dividing attention among different things...

Edited by Generations

Playing Steins;Gate. It's a pure visual novel game, but one where seemingly insignificant events and the choices that you make end up affecting the story in a big way as you progress.

Edited by liontamer*

WWE 2K17... finally captured the U.S. Championship versus Big E at Battleground. The match turned out to be one helluva slobber knocker!

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

I still have this game on PS3.

Come to think of it, I've been wanting to do a sequel to a top 10 PS3 games video I did in 2011. This might give me the motivation to get started on it.

Mainly just WWE2K17, Rainbow six siege and Mafia 3 still. And come next week, Ultimate Marvel v Capcom just for some lulz with a friend.

Saints Row 4...and it's surprisingly not terrible.

Had to stop for now, though...my PC stream from my XB1 was *censored*ing up in a huge way, and I don't know why. Maybe it has to do with the system working harder to emulate a 360 game? I don't know...but it's almost unplayable. Have to play it later when I can play on the television itself...

Working my way through Dishonoured 2. I'm incapable of stealth and just kill everybody in sight. Which isn't the proper route in this game (from my understanding...)

WWE 2K17... the new HOF Showcase DLC was pretty solid, even though I completed it in one sitting.

(Also need to pickup an alt attire for Kerry Von Erich when I get home from work today, now that I think about it...)

Edited by NegativeCreep

Working my way through Dishonoured 2. I'm incapable of stealth and just kill everybody in sight. Which isn't the proper route in this game (from my understanding...)

Waiting for Dishonored 1 to be backwards compatable for XB One before I play the second one. Never finished the first Dishonored...on account of getting it after I already had XB1, and not wanting to play my physical 360 anymore after that. I played a bit of it, and I thought it was a cool game...but yeah, they need to get on putting it on the backwards compatible list.

Horizon Zero Dawn. Haven't even scratched the surface yet, but I love this game already