Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WarGreymon77

What Game Are You Playing?

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy:

I bought this game back when Gamegrumps first played it and hardly touched it, I watched them do the first 3 cases then stopped. Then last week when I visited family my sister(who's now obsessed with it)was playing it and I watched her play and helped her, I actually got into it. So now I'm playing atleast near where we got before I came back home.

Was playing the Tranformers games recently, Devastation and Fall of Cybertron. Really good and different in their own right.

Dead by Daylight

Unlocked the Eagle Scout cosmetic on Dwight, it's just too perfect to not use on that nerd survivor.

Now I need to work on my survivor rank after the monthly reset happened this morning.

Fight Night Champion | Xbox Series X via Game Pass

Been YEARS since I last played this game, yet I remember the controls. Amazing isn't it? LOL. Anyway, love this game. Got no love for EA, but I'd sure like a new Fight Night game all the same. Just saying.

Outriders

Need to knock out the main quest line so I can (hopefully) understand what's actually going on in its world.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Bought F1 2020 since it was on sale. It's the first time I've got a new F1 game since 2011.

I decided to resurrect Benetton for my team career mode. Let's go!

Started playing 'Rain on Your Parade'. I had my eye on it since I first heard about it, and now it's free on gamepass, so I started playing it this morning.

Man...it's so good. Truly a joy.

Edited by Generations

Red Dead Redemtion 2 | PS4

Cheats disable saving?!? WHAT IN THE BLUE *Censored* IS THAT SHIT?!? Good thing I saved before enabling the cheats! But like c'mon...for story mode, cheats should NOT disable saving! Didn't affect GTA games. I just wanted to have fun and play with cheats goddammit! I couldn't give 2 *censored*s about trophies!

Anyway, been a while since I last played. Game is absolutely stunning visually!

Genshin Impact PS4

My sister convinced me to play it, it's alright. Im mainly playing it so eventually it's another game we can play together. 

Dead by Daylight PS4

Repairing generators, looting chests, cleansing totems, looping killers, communing with glyphs... just another Saturday morning in the Entity's realm.

MLB The Show 20 PS4

Loading up my RTTS save from god knows when was legit funny to see... last game that I played on Mitch's minor league career was April 30, 2021.

Edited by Creepy Bro

On 5/1/2021 at 7:04 AM, Generations said:

New Pokemon Snap, baby!

Ditto

...I'll see myself out.