What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly been playing Ace Attorney Trilogy with my sister, we are on the last case of the 3rd game. Been enjoying it, mostly been enjoying it because we are bonding more[Edit] We finished the game last night, dang what a emotional roller-coaster ride that was. Now onto Apollo Justice :lol:

Spider-Man Remastered 

Almost done beating this game, then I'll go to Miles Morales 

Fortnite 

Still trying to get to 100, I read the 2 comics on DC Infinite and still haven't received my damn codes for the items

Edited by TrisetMaster908

I've got such a backlog and zero motivation to work through it really, got Paper Mario, Yakuza 7 and Cyberpunk all to start. However I just find myself playing New Pokemon Snap occasionally, as its quite chill.
I know its just because I'm older and able to buy whatever but there's so many games these days! I feel likes there's something to pickup every month and I just never have time to properly play them all. 

Christ, don't even get me started on that Gen. Don't get me wrong I think gamepass is f*cking great!... but jesus is it impossible to stick with a game when there's literally hundreds to jump between. The only game I managed to fully dust on that  was Streets of Rage 4 and that's only because you can steamroll through it in about 2 hours.

It's amazing they get certain new releases day one, although I'm not an xbox guy there's no denying they're killing it with gamepass. 

I know it's nostalgia talking but I kinda miss being a kid. Where you're parents got you a game for Christmas or whatever and you'd be stuck with that bad boy for AGES. Whether it was utter balls or the best thing since sliced bread, you made the most of it. Simpler times. 

Subnautica 

ALMOST Done then I'll play Below Zero

Ace Attorney Apollo Justice

I bought all 3 3DS Ace Attorney games because they were on sale, and I also sent money to my sister that way she too can play it!

Started FFX/X-2 remastered on game pass. FFX looks great with the polished graphics, and the new arrangement for the music is nice too...not to mention, adding achievements for any PS2-era game is a welcome addition. Honestly, I never played FF X-2, so I'm looking forward to that when I finish this trip down nostalgia lane with X.

Just finished Astro's Playroom. What a nostalgia overload. Had a smile on my face pretty much the whole way through.

The dualsense integration was really cool, but it did make my hands a bit clammy. LOL. Very impressive though.

Got to say, the reveal of the final boss was one of my favourite moments I've ever had in gaming. If you've followed and loved Playstation from the very very beginning it is an incredible moment.

Also JESUS the PS5 is massive in person.

Edited by AlterNation

Subnautica PS5

My journey is sadly now over for PS4 Subnautica. All I need now is 2 more trophies. But omg it looks even better on PS5. Wanna do things differently, I already put my home base in a different place than my PS4 world. Hopefully I can find Jacksepticeye and Markiplier's EE if I'm able to, now on to PS5, but not yet because 

Subnautica Below Zero

Unlike orginal Subnautica I don't wanna look up stuff. I've seen how it USE to look back when it was early access when Jacksepticeye played it like years ago, other than that I want to find stuff myself 

Loony Tunes World Of Mayhem 

Ok I've been addicted to this game for the past month. I literally downloaded this to try to unlock Big Chungus for a joke with my sister. I then loved the game, its fun, turn based combat, ALOT of characters and abilities. It's just fun, like Pokémon Go I try to play every day. Biggest downside, like Harry Potter, is waiting for energy, if only I could find a hack for unlimited energy :lol:

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Still having an absolute blast with FFX. It's funny...I remember struggling with a lot of these boss fights as a kid, mainly because I didn't understand how to properly utilize my different characters and their abilities. Now I'm having zero trouble with any of them. I've also been doing the RPG business of camping by a save point to grind for experience and items. So...that helps too. 

Edited by Generations

Subnautica Below Zero

Ok, it's a bit different than I'm use to, it's strange, just need to get over the nostalgia of the orginal. Hopefully I can start building a base soon

Apollo Justice 

Finally playing more of this game. Wasn't really a big fan or anything until my sister got me into it. The 3 3DS games were on sale so I bought all 3 and sent money to my sister so she too can play them, we live over 100 Miles away so that way we can play around the same time and then play together when I go back there. OK anyway it's really fun this series

6mnvx7y84xx61.jpg

It feels so good to be back in this universe with a new upgraded experience. Mass Effect 1 still feels like a 2007 game but that doesn't bother much when it's still a wonderful game to me. One of my favorites of all time, although I remember loving Mass Effect 2 and 3 even more. Taking my time and so I probably won't be starting the next game for a while

3 hours ago, Kman said:

Finally getting stuck into Yakuza 7, it's a blast so far. 

It's the best one, IMO. I was hesitant about the new combat system...but, turn-based is so much better.

I do have a soft spot for 6, though...I mean...they had my NJPW boys.

Edited by Generations

Yeah I had a few things holding me off, the first being to massive change from brawler to turn based combat. The second being Kiryu wasn't the main character anymore. Both have turned out not to be an issue for me and I actually really like Ichiban in this, dudes really funny.