What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortnite 

Thanos came out and I had the V Bucks for him, and got the snap emote, AND the Infinity Gauntlet along with the Infinity Gauntlet Back Bling actually shines and lights up when he snaps. That to me is the coolest feature of Thanos's Skin. They also brought back every non Battle Pass Marvel skin except Black Widow black skin and Star Lord

We have 100 slots to our Fortnite Locker, and majority of mine are Marvel and DC lol, and Video Game/Movie Characters. 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

On 6/29/2021 at 5:21 PM, Generations said:

Since my Xbox died today...I guess I'm stuck playing Mario Golf for the foreseeable future.

*fixed my Xbox with a hard boot to factory reset from usb. Back to playing 'The Wild at Heart'. Lol

My Xbox packed in this morning. I might have a lead on getting a Series X tomorrow. My local Game had stock in last week, the last stock they had lasted 2 weeks, so here's hoping. 

I was playing the Avengers. Trying to finish off some challenge cards, I wanted to cry. 

4 minutes ago, snakebiteSB said:

My Xbox packed in this morning. I might have a lead on getting a Series X tomorrow. My local Game had stock in last week, the last stock they had lasted 2 weeks, so here's hoping. 

Exactly what happened to it? Was it after the update?

If it powers on, shows the Xbox logo, then goes black, you might have the same problem I had...which could be fixed.

Edited by Generations

2 hours ago, Generations said:

Exactly what happened to it? Was it after the update?

If it powers on, shows the Xbox logo, then goes black, you might have the same problem I had...which could be fixed.

I've been having this problem for about year now, if I put it in to full shut down, when I switch it on, the white light on the power brick comes on for a second then switches back to orange, it just won't switch on. I've had it where it'll switch on eventually and I have to leave it in standby mode otherwise I have to go through it all over again. But it's never gone this long without coming on. Only fix I've found for it is giving it a good clean inside and out, and use a hairdryer and it didn't do a thing. I bought a new power brick a few months ago, it came on instantly so I assumed it was the brick, now I just don't know, if I can get a series X it just gives me an excuse to get one now than waiting til they were more ready available. If there's a fix, I'll give it to my niece's. 

Finished Shadow of The Tomb Raider last night. I definitely get why people don't rate it as high as the first two games. A lot of it feels disconnected.

I hope Crystal Dynamics will take full control again for the next game of there is one.

Fallout 3 | Xbox Series X

Haven't played it in a while, had a save but forgot what my build was for him. So, doing a new rifle build. God I hate that they never patched in iron sights! Really *censored*ing annoying!

UFC4 on Game Pass. I played it for the free weekend they had back in October...but, I knew it would be added to Game Pass, so I didn't bother buying it between then and now. Honestly, the game is too easy with the fact that there are no repercussions for "retrying" every fight and training session. Literally if you lose a fight or get injured, you can just retry and continue undefeated. I'm not really complaining. But...it would bother me if I was a "git gud" type person. Lol.

On 7/9/2021 at 2:25 PM, Jeb ★ said:

Assassin's Creed Valhalla

It was half off on GameStop so I thought it's about time I try it out lol. Not that bad in the early hours

I'm so far behind on the AC series now. I have the Egypt one and the Greece one on my Xbox. I played the Greece one for a little bit...but I would need to start over if I was gonna get into it proper. And of course, I haven't played Valhalla either.  I do genuinely enjoy the AC franchise. Black Flag was my jam. There's just...so many of them. Lol.

I bought Ryse, Mass Effect Andromeda & Saints Row IV deluxe edition on a pre-owned 3 for 2 and only cost £9.

I finished Ryse last night, absolutely loved it, great story and it made me want more games that play like it. The boss battles were cool and challenging, thought it looked stunning for a game that was released day one on the original Xbox one. 

I'll probably start Mass Effect Andromeda tonight. 

Edited by snakebiteSB