Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've beat 'test your might' twice. First time, nothing was challenging until the titanium symbol...it took me like 20 tries to break the titanium symbol. Second time, I had to try two or three times to break the golden beast for some reason, then did the platinum bust without any problem, then took maybe 5 or 6 tries to break the titanium symbol. I just played the tower again, earlier today, and I couldn't break the titanium symbol at all . I just got fed up and quit.

What is the point in changing characters, I wonder. It doesn't change anything, does it? Is it just so you can look at something different...so you don't lose your mind seeing the same character fail a thousand times? I mean...I felt no difference in playing with someone like Goro over someone like Erron Black.

Maybe it's just me, but the netcode seems to be pretty poor. I've only played a handful of matches so far, but they all had a notable amount of input lag. It makes it quite awkward to pull off combos - something I normally have no problem with whatsoever. Pretty disheartening.

I suppose that's somewhat par for the course when it comes to fighting games, though. From my experience, they're generally not very good online.

Based on assumptions:
Left Triangle = press left then triangle afterwards

Left, Triangle = Left, pause, then triangle

Left + Triangle = simultaneous button press

I've always found combos in MK wierd.

I love when people rely on one combo string. Sure they look cool and all, but if your going to do the same shit expect anyone with knowledge of the game to read it and punish accordingly.

I love when people rely on one combo string. Sure they look cool and all, but if your going to do the same shit expect anyone with knowledge of the game to read it and punish accordingly.

Worst part is, the majority don't, so it works about 90% of the time. Hell I get caught doing it even though I'm pretty alright at fighting games and variety, but sometimes a button mashing noob is easier to deal with like that.

Archived