Bad News Barrett Arrives

IAMTHESHOWOFF

- Wade Barrett came out as “Bad News Barrett” at the WWE live event in Dublin on Thursday. He cut a heel promo on Ireland before defeating Zack Ryder. Barrett ended his promo with “God Save Our Queen!” which caused fans to throw a bottle, some cups and other trash at him.

- As noted, Wade Barrett got huge heel heat from the fans at WWE’s live event in Dublin on Thursday. Barrett commented via Twitter:

“Yesterday, I wrestled in Dublin for the fist time since 2006. Touching to find that my unpopularity there hasn’t diminished over the years.”

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/bad-news-barrett-arrives-wcw-valets-disturbing-facebook-post-wwe-fans-upset/

Barrett with his 84th irrelevant gimmick change

LMAO... and I bet it still won't get him a world title championship at the end.

It still won't get him over is what you're really trying to say.

It may get him over but more than likely for a short period of time. This is the wrong time to try a new gimmick especially this close to another historic Wrestlemania period marking 30 years. I think he will be overshadowed by the bigger names coming back even though we've wanted to see him in the main event a few times holding a world title. We have gotten used to some of his theme songs and name and then he switches his name up again.... possibly his theme song as well lol

Archived