The Positive Thread

High Flying Maniac

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping lack of creation suite info means much hasn't changed, that way we get a good ammount of tweaked conversions right out the gate!

I'm pretty happy with the game so far. I only end up playing with 5-6 in game guys a year, and the ones I wanted are in.

My universe will be small and awesome.
The feuds move around so much more with a limited roster!

2K14 is like an updated and improved 13, so what's not to like? The gameplay looks alot more fluid, atleast in videos, which was one of the things that still annoyed me about 13. As long as there's less bugs getting in the way of my experience and the servers don't suck, I think I'll be golden for the next 365 days or so that will follow. :cool:

..Even more golden if texturing makes a speedy comeback early into the game's release, but that's neither here nor there.

Due to this legends roster I only have to make/download: 10 people. Saves a lot of time. I could easily make a 85 to 92 era with the amount of talent in the game. With needing maybe 6 more to really have a retro universe.

Indeed. I'm having two retro shows...one for 87-90 and the other 92-95. Great legends roster this year.

Ive been doing that since SVR 2010.

The roster. dem dream match opportunities.

OMG I know

Andre vs Big Show

Hogan vs Cena

Punk vs Savage

Daniel vs Bret

Jericho vs Steamboat

Batista vs Goldberg

Bundy vs Henry

Razor vs Cesaro,( or, anyone for that matter)

The Rock vs Warrior

Dibiase vs JBL

Diesel vs Sheamus

HHH vs Studd

Undertaker vs Andre

so many other fantasy combos :dance:

Scorpion Death Drop style.

No unnecessary scoop slam transition- :)

Yeah, the Scorpion Death Drop version was my favorite version of it, especially around the beginning of the Crow gimmick. The closest thing that matches how it looked and the impact of it is that one neckbreaker (Neckbreaker 7) that starts out as Scorpion Death Drop but you spin the opponent around halfway down, turning it into a normal DDT..

...or if you could slightly speed up the drop on the post-flip part of Springboard DDT 1 and just have that animation by itself..Snap Reverse DDT ending too....almost...so close...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived