Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody cool, I just need to find a day or two where I can play online now. (Can you believe I still haven't tried out GTA: Online now?)

Oh shit, I was just being sartastic lol. You should play it, it's a little smoother although there is still the occasitonal money glitch or some glitch every update.

Oh haha, sorry man, mind was somewhere else. As long as I'm not losing money, it's all cool! (But I did hear from others that getting hella money gets boring after a bit)

It's all good, money doesn't vanish. Wish it could though, there needs to be more things to buy and more customization options. Like apartement customization for an example. Just things you can do more with the money you have. Then again I guess it's what I get for money glitching my bank account. Although I did grind my way to rank 100, I just thought the pay outs were ridiculous compared to prices of houses and cars and other things. Also there was no way I'm spending real money for virtual money, *Censored* no.

I can see myself getting bored after the first go, I hate doing long missions. Although depends on the pay out and if it's fun to play or not with other people. Any story DLC would be good right now though, I don't think we will see anything major until the remasterd version is released.

I'd rather have a serious DLC than aliens or zombies.

We may not get Zombie or Alien DLC but one thing we definitely will not see is serious DLC. The whole series is satire. Oh, and if Rockstar listen to people whining on about wanting Grove Street DLC I'll chop their bloody heads off.

Online is fun as hell to me. If I just wanna chill or piss about I can, If I wanna race I can race, if I wanna kill I can do a deatmatch or have a big ass fight around LS Customs which isn't hard to come by. Loads of random fun shit just happens too with other people involved. Been doing a few of the lower level missions with shit payout and RP lately, some of them are pretty good missions, it's just the rewards are terrible.

Archived