Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man the online has been so dry for months now. I haven't enjoyed it since December where the Modders were giving out Billions.

This

Aint got time in my life to make so little money for cars that cost millions and lack RP boost. Givin up on the game not fun. Next....

Online never really interested me much. Could be the fact that I barely played with my own group, and just played mostly dolo. But it was never as entertaining to me as it was to some. Plus I really expected more, for longevity it takes more than just monthly patches of content.

Well myself, Ernez, KMH, SproilerBlotch, Anxiety, etc all manage to enjoy ourselves greatly. You just gotta have an imagination and a group of Online buds who're willing to try stuff. Super fun game online.

I would enjoy the game if loading times weren't like five minutes all the time. It just sucks, I can never pop in the game and place races for an hour or something. Always have to wait, then have to deal with shitty search mechanics which means it takes like another ten minutes till I actually find a lobby with a game I wanna play. THEN it's usually just 5-8 people who all just seem to go for doing the dumbest thing imaginable. I'll definitely sell it soon and hope the Next-Gen versions are better.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived