Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Online sucks for people like myself who does a lot outside of gaming. Which brings me to the point of RP which is a joke I'm surprised when ranting about gta5 online nobody seems to bring this issue up . You have to be on everyday for hours just to rank up to a 5-10..... And the best mission for higher rank is rooftop rumbles and to host you gotta to have 60 (I think) RP to play when ever we want to, how does that work? We just have to pray and wait for somebody to host which don't always happens.

Really unfair and you have people who play all day every day or hacked in the past that will kill you in 1 shot never getting the chance to own then back cause I don't have to the time to get more RP which equals not having the greatest of weapons.

With that experience I came to terms that I enjoyed GTA4 more as I had a chance to whip somebody's butt and to own them it would just take a technique/stealth method at the right time.

With 5 it seems play your LIFE away and you will receive so little for the effort/hours you put in just so you feel you have that chance against players who are RED so to speak.

If anything R* should of let us have the choice to maybe pay (real money) for 10 RP each time so we can have a better experience, rather than spending an hour to reach maybe 2RP up.

You guys complaining about Niko shame on you, he was one of the best GTA characters. Also you were able to put Roman on ignore so he couldn't call you for activities. People always gotta complain. R* just making there game more interactive.

I just played IV last night and jesus the driving was stiff as hell back then, it feels like your car's trunk is loaded down with cement

It was terrible. Everything was slow and dull. I took it out after 5 minutes yesterday and it made me appreciate GTA V more

You guys complaining about Niko shame on you, he was one of the best GTA characters. Also you were able to put Roman on ignore so he couldn't call you for activities. People always gotta complain. R* just making there game more interactive.

Agreed. IMO, Niko is not only the best GTA protagonist, but he is also second place to John Marston in all of R* games.

Trevor was cool but he was pretty much the generic badass psycho EVERYONE and their mother loves these days. Niko was actually a rather boring dude at the start and became interesting through the morale conflicts and how he developed. Trevor was a crazy, reckless killer at the beginning and remained the same. The only interesting character in GTA V was Michael.

Trevor was cool but he was pretty much the generic badass psycho EVERYONE and their mother loves these days. Niko was actually a rather boring dude at the start and became interesting through the morale conflicts and how he developed. Trevor was a crazy, reckless killer at the beginning and remained the same. The only interesting character in GTA V was Michael.

That's not true. Honestly how many video game characters are really like him?

That's not true. Honestly how many video game characters are really like him?

I don't play that may video games anymore so I can't mention too many but generally, that type of character is super popular and kinda overused. There's a reason why it's so popular, 'cause it's good but that doesn't make it any more original.

Archived